Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rebirth

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Miu looked at the sun as it climber into the sky. Her distaste for the town had put her into an even darker mood. Turning she went to leap off the roof calling back over her shoulder. "We're leaving...burn this place." She left to wait in the outskirts of the village noing he would enjoy having the job to himself.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Matti smiled seeing the sun as it climbed higher into the sky. He already disliked this town miika and angle had left to Akuma Village.He would destroy this village than Konoha was next on his agenda. He smiled"Sure I'll enjoy dooing this "He flared up with chakra leaping in the air"Pheonix flower jutsu"He yelled shooting multiple fireballs everyone setting buildings on fire and burning people who came outside early. He activated sharigan moving at fast speeds slashing people with his blade this wasn't a fight this was a slaughter.

Naruto smiled he had an unesasy felling about the girl from before he could hear somone telling angle to calm down. He looked at Gouki"I have to go"He said as he walked to the door opening it as he went walking around as he walked. He arrived seeing Angle and Miika, as he took out a kunai. He glared at them"I haven't seen you around the village who are you tell me now"
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain Sama on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:18 pm

OOC: I've made a profile in the OOC-Section of the RP, I would like to know if I could post now?
"I've lost all hope for this pathetic clan." - Uchiha Itachi

Pain Sama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Hearing Naruto's demmand, Miika decided to make some fun. She sat on the ground again and layed back, her arms crassed behind her head. "Find out some other way." She yawned. "I feel to lazy to tell you..."

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Naruto looked at Miika and Angle he suspected they were enemy ninja interrupting his meeting attacking two Akuma Clan ninja and he had never seen them before. They had also refused to answer his question which meant they were enemy ninja he saw her sit on the ground and lay back. "Find but the way I find out is is painful "He said dissaperaring as he apperared behind Miika doing a powerful kick aimed at her head.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Gouki just appeared in between Naruto and Miika and stopped Naruto's kick with his forearm. He threw Naruto back and stood there glaring at him. "There will be no fighting in my village if you wish to kill each other leave. This is my place of business as long as you are here you will act accordingly understand? Now Ryoji seems to be fully healed and ready to go so if that will be all Naruto you will have to excuse me Miika and Angel have a meeting with me." Gouki said as he turned to Miika and Angel. "I will see you now please follow me." He said as he walked back to his house.

Ryoji walked up to Naruto his hands bandaged from his wounds from the fight before he bowed and said. "I am ready Master Hokage." Ryoji seemed to revert back in to his shy self not making eye contact with Naruto and keeping his head down. He is completely different from how he was when he fought Naruto he didn't seem like he would hurt a fly let alone be a ruthless killer from the Akuma clan.
Last edited by Big Boss on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:07 pm

"How rude, I was just having fun! What a deliquent." Miika said, sticking her tounge out at Naruto as she followed Gouki inside. "So is this what I'm supposed to do?" She asked Angel.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 pm

"she came here for bussines i just came to see you but what i have to tell you only 2 people know about it" she said as she gave him a hug
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:50 am

"And the point for me having to be here instead of being the lazy cat I am, sleeping under a tree, is...?" Miika quetioned. "I could at least be making fun of that guy some more!"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zelgadis82 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:18 am

[Ooc: i posted on the OOC, i made a char, can someone please Approve and let me know when i can post. ]

Zelgadis82
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Miu sended you to get some ninjas" she said giving her an irritaded look

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 am

"Why can't you? Why send a lazy person to do a perfectly hard working person's job?" Miika yawned lazily to prove her point.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:32 pm

"Becase I didn't come here for that I came to reveal a secret , So I suggest you do what you were sended to do or else Miu will punish you " she said as she pushed her out of the room.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:20 pm

"Pft!" Miika said, annoyed. "Nah, sleepy or cuasing strife is much more to my pleasure." She turned on her heel and walked in the direction of the center of town. There should be something nice to do there. She whistled a childish lullaby as she walked. She would enjoy not being told what do more directly. She could use this to her advantage.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 am

Shane had both his hands in his pokets. Walking down a dirt path toward the next village he would try and making a living in.

"I dont understand why i cant just stay in one spot anymore" He said looking up into the sky still walking.
Shane looked to his right. "Hey look. Its the village hidden in the leafs." He stopped. "Isnt that where. Whats his face." he scrached his head. "What do you think Baku?" He looked at the owl as it sat on his shoulder. "Hm.. NARUTO!" thats it he said laughing. "Cant belive i forgot that. Maybe he can help us out. seeing as how he was in our jam alot of years back." The owl jumped in the sky and sored. Shane trying to keep up running down the path toward the village.

Shane made it to the village. "Now to get to Naruto somehow.. Hmm." Shane's jaw immdeatly dropped. Baku floated down and rubbed against Shane's leg. "Ramen.." Shane mur mur'd.

"OH MY GOD YES!! RAMEN!!" Shane ran faster then ever before toward the ramen bar. Baku not to far behind. BAM!. Was the only sound heard as he ran into a girl crossing the opposite way.

"Hey why dont you watch where your going." He said rubbing the back of his head. The girl seemed kind of Care free like she didnt like to do much. A lazy attitude.

Shane continued to rub his head and gave The girl a look as if he had no patience.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:42 pm

"I watch where I'm going!?" Miika jumped to feet. "Same to you, Mr. Ramen Obsessed! You men are all pigs, aren't you?!" Though Miika was saying this, she would've done the same thing at seeing the ramen bar. "Wait a second..." She swiveled around to see the ramen bar. "Ramen!" She ran ahead, completely forgetting the guy. "I need a number two, a number six, and number eight, and make it snappy!" She ordered. She smiled. Food!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:40 am

Shane looked back "Say wha?" he said getting up.

"Hey!" he said running up beside her. "Whats the big idea?" he said. but he couldnt focus.

his head turned. food shane drolled as he saw all the ramen. "YES! make that 8 of everything!" shane said handing the man a peice of solid gold.
Baku flew down and landed on his shoulder.

"I know you probably want so to you silly owl." he laughed to himself.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm

OOC: lets bring this back simple as this just start posting I'll give one day foreveryone to post themselves back in, newcomers are still welcome just pm me whoever isn't active here again by monday evening May 11 2009 will be left if they want back in after that pm me and I'll see if I can help them get back in. I deeply hope you'll all come back and to those who do welcome.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Shane chowed down on the bowls of ramen and sliding one bowl to Baku on occasion when Baku was finished.

When Shane and Baku were finished their ramen Baku flew on to Shanes lap and relaxed Shane did the same by leaned back in his chair.

"So good. Right little buddy." Shane laughed as Baku responded with a "hoo."

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun May 10, 2009 8:25 pm

OOC: Yay! I love when people try to bring rps back! *clap clap*

Miika ate her food as soon as got to her. "Yum..." She grinned to herself. Kink bit her really hard. "Ow!" Miika jumped out of her seat and glared at the ferret as it settled in her spot. "What the heck was that for?"
Kink lifted his head and gestured to the empty bowls of ramen.
"Oh, so you think I'm a fat pig?" Miika lifted an eyebrow. "Well then let it be! I'm proud of it!"
Kink growled at Miika, but gave into the argument. Miika sat back down and Kink climbed up to her shoulder. Miika turned to the guy who had crashed into her. "SO, are you going to apologize to me? And please don't even argue about it, because I always win arguments."

estalu
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!