Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naurto Start RP (OOC- Sign up)

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Naurto Start RP (OOC- Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:45 am

Hey this is a naruto RP. It'll be good whne it gets started.. Pretty much my idea is

Start off. the same as naurto except replace naruto, sakura, and sasuke and everyone with all of us..
Im gunna need 3 people at least before we can get started alright so START NOW

Rules: No god modding
I dont care about romance thats up to you.. Just try not to go all the way..
Their will be no instructors. E.q- Kakashi Hatake- to avoid confusion.
ONE LAST THING

ONLY THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE MAY HAVE DEMONS ILL UPDATE AFTER SO YOU KNOW WHO.. and ill post it by their user account name not their RP name
-PIVOTKAMIKAZII
-.LIFE.DEATH.TRAGEDY.
-</3MREMOMUFFIN<3
-CHULANCE (Exception)

Name: Shayne Yutamai
Jutsu Style: Wind
Age - 15
Spirit - Silvermoon wolf.
looks - Image

back story - Family killed by the Anbu. Turned into a rouge.. met Current firends. And was taken in at hidden leaf village is currently a Chunin training

Special jutzu - Spirialing wind.. 12 hand signs.. making a large tornado on the target..
Last edited by Pivotkamikazii on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Naurto Start RP (OOC- Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:28 am

Name: Rikku Wynd
Jutsu Style: fire/water
Age - 15
Spirit - Twin Dragon
looks - Image
back story - Her parents were killed in battle when they fought a powerful ninja. Rikku was taken by her sensei into the woods because of the fact that the man who had killed her parents was now after her for her twin dragon spirit. She learned all of her abilities in the forest where she lived with her master until she had to return back to the village to gain further knowledge.
Special jutzu - Water blazer jutsu- uses about 10 hand signs and sends a spiral of water and fire at an enemy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 am

Reaslu Uchiha
Jutsu:Fire
Spirit:Dog
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u199 ... ee106a.jpg
Bio:Reaslu is different because of his Sharingan. He has the most adapt Sharingan in history, beside Madara. His Mangekyo is unstoppable. But he is a happy and upbeat guy. He has lived an almost normal Uchiha life. Many people don't know of his spirit, so no one can care. He enjoys hurting his enemies, but can't stand to kill them.
Special Jutsu:Tsukoyomi
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:40 am

Name: Uchiha Madara
Chakra Affinity: Doton, Katon, Fuuton, Suiton, Raiton - By Experience -
General Weapon: Kusanagi No Tsurugi
Bio: Madara's fame and powerful Sharingan eye chakra was even known to the Kyuubi. Kyuubi regarded this chakra from the cursed bloodline as even more ominous than his own. He would bear witness to this chakra again in the form of Uchiha Sasuke. Madara himself was said to have the ability to control the Bijuu. This ability was apparently similar to the one possessed by Shodai Hokage.
When he was young, Madara and his younger brother competed against each other. Both possessed the Sharingan and attained Mangekyou through their rivalry. With their newfound power, they increased their clan's power and standing. Unfortunately, usage of Mangekyou leads one to blindness and Madara was the first to fall to this side effect. With his eyesight gone, Madara took his brother's eyes in desperation.
These new eyes allowed him to see once again and granted him "Eternal" Mangekyou. With these powerful eyes he met representatives of a nearby clan and helped found Konoha. This clan was lead by the man who would become Shodai Hokage. At some point the men had a falling out, and the two did battle at the Valley of the End. It is said the destruction was so great it tore the earth asunder, creating the very valley. Two gigantic statues were later erected on the spot in their honor.
Side-Note: Could Uchiha Madara be an exception? he is the only Naruto character that I use.
In the eternal flame.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 am

AMG! Madara is so badass!... As Tobi. lol. Let him, Kamikazii dude...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Lmao yea man its ight..

:P Sounds sick

IC IZ OPEN PPLZ: naruto-start-open-t16699.html

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Cna I still jpin?

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Haha yea totally..

go right ahead man

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Nadon
Jutsu: Wind/Fire
Bio:He is a powerful ninja and enjoys having fun. He was born in the land of keroke where the kyuubi was sent in him he was going to be the village's ultimate weapon. He trained learning to control Kyuubi and became a powerful ninja. He discovered his Rinnegan abilties he began learning jutsu and perfecting them with Kyuubi. He was a fighting machine and now he travels the world fighting.
Special Jutsu: Kyuubi, Rinnegan
Picture:http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:00 pm

By the way, I'm not one of the three, but is the sensie of them or whatever an NPC or what?

Name- Codename- Shade (ANBU)
Age- 21
Jutsu- Lighting, fire
Bio- meh, I'll do it later
Image- http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... e.jpg?o=13
weapons- Main;y a katana

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 pm

nah.. just means that anyone can control a one..

meaning.. i could say.. Kakashi went over der

and u could say.. Kakashi came back.. they arnt locked on to anyone.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Woh, man, that is one sad piece of grammar.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:43 am

>.> indeed it woz xD

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Name: Ryoji Oonishi
Appearance: This is a pic of when Royji first met Yojimbo: Image This is a Pic of him now: Image
Fighting Style: His own style of Satsui no Hado ("Surge of Murderous Intent") Where he uses his mastery of lightning to destroy nerve's in his opponents body paralyzing that body part after hitting it. If he was to hit his opponent in the head enough times he could give them permanent brain damage or worse kill them.
Kekkai Genkai: Does not need Chakra to use lightning based jutsu because of Yojimbo.
Jutsu: Lighting and Storm.
Bio: Ryoji was born in the Village Hidden in the Clouds he has been alone most of his life he was raised by another orphan named Riko Oonishi. Riko was only five years old when she found Ryoji when she was wondering the streets. Riko took care of him until he was ten she then fell very I'll and died of tuberculosis. Ryoji did not have money to bury here so he took her out side of town and buried her himself. two years later his Village was attacked by a 6 tailed demon dragon known as Yojimbo. The Demon attacked the Village for three days killing many of the Village's best Shinobi. Ryoji watched this Demon for days as he attacked his village until. Ryoji calmly approached the Yojimbo as he was attacking the Village, Yojimbo saw the boy and went to attack but stopped. Ryoji looked up at Yojimbo and held out his hand Yojimbo lowered his nose to the boy's hand and smelled it, he could tell this boy was not afraid of him. Yojimbo was stunned by this boy's bravery but Ryoji wasn't trying to be brave he was trying to make friends so he spoke to the Demon and asked. "Are you lonely to?" He asked Yojimbo tilted his head and asked "Why do you not run in fear like the others?" Ryoji simply replied "Because I know what its like to be alone." Yojimbo knew this boy was to be his Jinchuuriki "You will never be alone again I have chosen you to be my Jinchuuriki." Yojimbo then sealed himself inside the boy. From that day on Ryoji trained to become a Shinobi for 3 years when he met a man named Gouki. Gouki was travailing the world looking for strong fighter's to challenge when he came across Royji. Gouki had heard the story's of the boy that had the Dragon demon Yojimbo sealed inside him and he had to fight the boy for himself so he challenged Ryoji to a fight. Ryoji accepted and fought Gouki, Ryoji was able to fight and withstand Gouki's attacks for ten minutes before Gouki knocked him unconscious with a quick punch to the temple. Gouki saw great promise in the boy so he took him under his wing as his first and only pupil. Gouki trained Ryoji in the ways of the Shotoken for four years and still trains him to this day. Every so often he returns to his Village to pay his respect to Riko.
Specialty: Is able to use any Jutsu that uses Lighting as a base.
Clan: Akuma
Other: Ryoji doesn't talk much and seems to be very shy towards new people.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Niiiice Accepted

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Name: Asihiko Aburame
Jutsu Stlye: Insect
appearance: Image
Bio: Although belonging to the Aburame Clan he was arrested by the Clan for associating with other insect using clan and training in Valley of Mist. He was brought back and placed under strict observation with his only right were to keep a large cleaver style sword and was not removed of some non aburame bettles kikai bugs. After his two years of strict observation he was aloud to leave the aburame compound and was no long observed. He immeadietly enrolled in the ninjia academy despite not having the backing of his own clan. Although his social skills are drastically lacking he uses the time to study startegy and is considered a top student in the academic sense.
Special Jutsu: The use of beetles from another insect using clan the each are able to spit a bit of fire.
I don't suffer from insanity.....I enjoy every minute of it

GoldRoger
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Nice all accepted

get postin pplz!

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!