Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Land of Waves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: The Land of Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:09 pm

Kazuma watched from the shadows of a single tree that rested on a hill overlooking the town. He was well aware that one of the Sannin and a few squads of Konoha ANBU were in the area, but he paid them little mind, knowing that the ANBU weren't the real threat in the area. The Sannin and the Shadow Ninja were. With a smirk, Kazuma watched as one of the restaurants was suddenly abandoned by the guests and staff.

"So, they're aware that we've tracked them here." Kazuma looked behind him. His partner and finally spoken.

"Yeah, he wouldn't run from a single Sannin or ANBU. He wouldn't run from you or me if we were alone. But together, not even he can beat us."

"Remember Kazuma. This is still just trial. None of us trust you yet, but if you can manage to prove your worth, then maybe we'll have something to really talk about."

Kazuma remained silent and looked back out over the town. "You know, there's only one target left in his mind. He's already got the most powerful sword style with Kisame dead. Now he just has to prove that his blood is better than yours. That's all he cares about."

Kazuma’s partner shifted his weight from leaning on the tree and stood fully upright.

"Is that so? So there is another." He opened his eyes are stared out over the water, his Sharingan eyes, full of hatred.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omikron
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:02 pm

Izon gritted his teeth when Ryuk said Kazuma’s name. Damn that bastard once I’m strong enough I’m going to rip him limb from limb with my bare hands. He increased his pace to keep up. He followed in silence until he’d completed a plan that could get rid of some of their pursuers. He moved forward next to Ryuk.

“Ryuk, I’ve come up with something to get rid of some of the pursuers, but well have to stay a head of them until night fall in order for it to work,” he said with a wicked smile.

My Thirteen Levels of Hell should do just nicely. He thought as he awaited Ryuk’s answer.
Survival at all cost

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:18 am

Ryuk nodded.

"Hopefully, they won't still be following us by then. Night is a long ways off, unless you just need darkness, which could be easily arranged."

He made a few quick hand signs, creating a couple of clone, which stayed back setting up a few exploding tag and net traps.

"That won't hold them off for long, but it'll give us a bit more of a lead."

Ryuk turned and looked behind them. For a split second, his eyes shifted from purple to a bright purple then a deep reddish purple before shifting back to normal.

"Two of them haven't even begun to come after us, one has stopped his pursuit and the ANBU squads are slowing down. If they think this is a real hunt then they're not actually after us. They trying to drive us to a certain point. Which means that in not too long, we're going to come across a pair of ninja stationed in order to try to drive us away from them. But we don't want to go where they want us to go. So we'll be going the other way, directly through them."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:18 pm

“Hopefully, they won't still be following us by then. Night is a long ways off, unless you just need darkness, which could be easily arranged."

“Night isn’t need it just makes it a easier to time the its activation and it won’t take up as much chakra,” He said as the clones left to lay the traps.

He continued on next to Ryuk until he spoke again. How could he see that far back and accurately know their positions. He took another step. Something doesn’t feel right.

"Two of them haven't even begun to come after us, one has stopped his pursuit and the ANBU squads are slowing down. If they think this is a real hunt then they're not actually after us. They trying to drive us to a certain point. Which means that in not too long, we're going to come across a pair of ninja stationed in order to try to drive us away from them. But we don't want to go where they want us to go. So we'll be going the other way, directly through them."

He gave a Ryuk a sinister smile.

“If we’re going through them then let me take point because when it comes to breaking through a defence or massacring the enemy you’d be hard pressed to find someone better,” said Izon as he pulled out his kama.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:29 am

"So what do you want to do? Use your original plan or fight your way though the blockade that's sure to be waiting for us?"

Ryuk turned his eyes to Izon for a second, and in his vision Izon started to glow a bright orange. 'He's gotten more chakra since the last time I saw him. Maybe the fight against Tsunade was good for him after all.'

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:12 pm

“Well both Ryuk. I’m going to eliminate the blockaded then use clones and transformation jutsu to lay my trap,” he said with a laugh.

He smiled as the ANBU came into view. Izon fell into a shadow and leapt out of the shadows behind them. Good bye. he thought as he released a burst of charka from his feet and hands. The burst of charka put him into a high speed spin during which he let go of his kama, but they stayed contacted to him by shadows from his sleeves.

His enemies didn’t stand a chance they were cut to ribbons by his kama. When they all laid dead on the ground his spin slowed and he eventually came to a stop. He flicked his wrist, the shadow retracted into his sleeve and the kama returned to his hands.

“Not the complete Shadow cyclone, but none the less the attacked work.” He reported to Ryuk as he preformed the clone jutsu, “You can go on ahead or stay here and watch the show.”

His clones took on the appearance of the ANBU and took the positions they had been in before their deaths. Izon walked into the forest and disappeared.

He seated himself in a place he could see his clones. He made the proper hand signs and began to focus his charka in preparation for his technique. I feel bad for the bastards who survive the first nine levels.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:43 pm

"I'll be on my way. There's a few things that I need to take care of back at my hideout. Whenever you're done playing around with our new friends, join me there."

Ryuk handed him a small scroll with the location of a small island in the chain of island located to the north east of the Land of Waves.

"Try not too take too long. The rest of the group doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Ryuk nodded slightly before sinking into the ground.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Try not to take to long. He mocked Ryuk in his head. [/i]What kind of Jounin does he take me for.[/i] But he grew serious once again when the ANBU confronted his clones.

“Why did you not go after them once you’d deterred them as you were ordered,” demanded the masked ninja in command.

“Because we’re not your men,” replied on of the Izon clones before they all disappeared in puffs of smoke.

“Scatt…” The commandeered was cut short when he along with his squad were engulfed in a massive black dome.

At the disappearance of the squad into the darkness Izon closed his eyes then reopened them to reveal black pools of nothingness. He moved his mouth, but no sound escaped his lips.

Meanwhile with in the darkness the ninja attempted to escape or produce some kind of light, but to no avail. They tried to communicate, but their voices had gone. Then a came a sinister laugh that seemed to have no origin.

“Well come to the hell,” said the voice, “Now Die!”

Izon’s eyes appeared above the ninja. He watched as they went through the different levels of his trap and the different forms of tortures death they face. He closed his eyes when the ninth level had passed not wanting to watch the horrors of the last four, he’d created to improve upon his family’s most powerful genjutsu.

Minutes after it had appeared the massive dome vanished and upon the ground lay the dead bodies of the ANBU squad. Izon closed his eyes and opened them again. They’d returned to normal. Now that they’ve faced hell may they rest in peace. He stood up and began his journey to Ryuk’s hideout.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:36 am

(Omikron, ill be playing itachi from now on lol :) i was just accepted the position )

Itachi's eyes closed, and then opened 3 seconds later, without turning to Kazuma he said. "I have a shadow clone on Kanzaki's island, ive heard from it already, but if it survives ill be meeting it again, it may have some usefull information on his plans".

He continued to watch the goings on with interest, and then said again "If my clone is caught, Kanzaki will become more trouble" Itachis eyes closed and opened again ~So an ANBU squad has already been killed....no....maybe 2 squads even....~

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:51 am

(I was informed by Hunter, welcome to the Role Play)

"Of course he's going to become more trouble. Did you think that he'd just up and vanish after what he did?"

Kazuma leaned forward off the tree, his hand still in his pockets, and looked up to the sky.

"I know him better than anyone, and even I don't know what he really wants out of life. All I know is that he has a desire to be the best, the strongest. Not unlike you're little brother from the stories I've heard. Willingly running off with Orochimaru to train all just to get back at you for what you did to the Uchiha Clan. That'd dedication if I've ever heard of it."

Kazuma leaned back against the tree and closed his eyes. 'But I do know more than I'm telling. He's not just after Itachi or me, he's after all of us. Akatsuki is the best of the best, the elite......even if we're all S-Ranked criminals, but then again, so is he now.' After his inner monologue, Kazuma pushed off the tree and began walking away.

"He already knows that I'm near by, it's an unfortunate thing, but the Shadow Ninja can always tell when another is nearby. Stay if you wish, but I'm getting out of range before he gets too paranoid and runs off to somewhere else.

Omikron
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:00 pm

Itachi sighed, and walked a different way, he was going to meet up with his clone, but just incase, he made a sign and said "Kage-bunshin no jutsu", a shadow clone appeared, and then started sprinting off. he pulled his straw hat down a bit and the two bells attached to it jingled slightly in the wind, as he walked towards the great naruto bridge. ~Things are starting to sturr up, and Kazuma, i dont know if you know this yet...but Orochimaru is proboly dead by now....~ ALthough he didnt say it out loud as he proboly may already know.

His cloak flapped slightly as he started walking over the bridge. he could hear the waves splash against the side of the deck and a slight fog lingering, although he knew automotically this wasnt the hidden mist jutsu, or his Mangekyou Sharingan would have already picked it up, it was just the tide coming in, and it was proboly starting to get dark.

He looked back to where he told his shadow clone to meet him, and set off in that direction when he had crossed the bridge.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:38 am

Hayaken lands silently on the cobbled streets of the strange village. The land of waves was very large, and he had rarely traveled this far from his home village and his family. Looking up and down the street for his target, he notices an odd movement from within a small crowd gathered around a merchant's stall and dashes towards it. Upon arriving, however, he finds no sign of the man he seeks.

The angle I spotted him from rules out escape to the north and east, and there is a building blocking the way west. That leaves south as his direction of travel. Finishing his thought, Hayaken reaches the top of the building he was scaling and begins running along the rooftops in pursuit of the man he was after. A glint off of a ninja headband flashes on the other side of the street and disappears around the next corner. Hayaken follows doggedly, the day-long chase slowly beginning to take it's toll.

Noticing a disturbance up the side street, blocking the path the ninja had decided to take, Hayaken grins to himself at his good fortune.He puts on an extra burst of speed as the man slows down to try and find an alternate route. Leaping from the rooftops, Hayaken extends his left hand and uses his kekkei genkai to slow the target's reaction enough to land a blow.

Feeling his body temperature drop dramatically, the man looks up slowly to see Hayaken spin a kunai into his hand and then land behind him, holding the blade to his throat. "So what do you think, sensei? I was the first to catch you in today's exercise. You shouldn't merely leave the inn with nothing but a note telling us to find you. That gave the innkeeper the impression you were running out on the bill."

The man laughs, handing Hayaken a small coinpurse. "I know you're the one who ended up paying for the rooms, and as such, here's your reward for catching me. You did well to wait until you were certain to catch me before using your kekkei genkai, else I would have known it was you who followed me." The sensei runs a hand back through his short black hair and looks around. Not seeing any of the others, he sighs and motions towards a bar across the street. "You mind if we stop in there? I've been moving all day and I haven't had a chance to eat anything." The two stroll into the bar, each taking the whole place in in a single glance before seating themselves at a booth not far from the door.
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. Passion rules reason. The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Greeter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!