Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Land of Waves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: The Land of Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:41 am

Izon closed his eyes and put a false smile on his face to hide his anger. That damned fool, he came in to without using a transformation jutsu to hide his identity and he’s probably brought those damn hidden rain ninja hear.

“Sorry buddy, but I don’t know an Izon. My name’s Uakie and I've never really done anything illegal.” he said in a false drunken tone.
Survival at all cost

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:16 pm

"Yes yes, we're all friendly non criminal types at this table!"

For a split second, Jiraiya caught Izon's eye and in the second, Izon could see that Jiraiya was completely sober and only acting the fool.

"Oh baby! You two sure are hott! What says you two and me go upstairs for a while eh?"

He stood up and staggered for a bit, and a balled up piece of paper feel from his pocket and rolled under the table. Before leaving, Jiraiya dropped a few bills on the table.

"That's for you my new friend. Now come on girls! Let's get out of here!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:52 pm

Izon gave a cheesy drunken smile and got up a few minutes after Jiraiya had.

“Come on girl’s let’s go ‘ave some fun,” he took a step forward and fell on top of the paper, “Oh, that sure hurt.” He said as he stood up, the piece of paper lay crushed after he gotten up.

That was an easy enough switch, but I’d better wait till after I get to my room to read the message from Jiraiya and I hope Kawazoe reads the message I switched Jiriaya’s with and comes meet me with later to discuss what Jiriaya wants. He thought as he pinched one of the girls butts as they made their way to his room.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:15 pm

Still with a wide grin on his face, Jiraiya closed and locked the door to his room, then with a scowl, he turned at looked at the two girls he had brought with him.

"I can't believe I had to do that."

When he finished speaking, the two girls vanished in a puff of smoke.

"Making Shadow Clones of myself and using Naruto's jutsu. I guess it couldn't be helped. There's still a few hours until dawn when I'm supposed to meet with those guys and Ryuk. I sure hope that those guys have done enough to get the attention of Akatsuki."

OOC: The note simply said that Jiraiya had met with Ryuk and that they were all to meet on the outside of town at dawn.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Izon left the room once the girls had fallen asleep and made his way to the roof. The moon was full and the sky was cloudy. They should be here soon. He was enveloped in a puff of smoke and when it cleared his disguise jutsu had vanished. A cloud floated over head and covered him in its shadow.

Within seconds of the shadow covering him and the roof, four figures appeared around him. Once the cloud passed the identities of the figures were revealed to be clones of Izon.

“Good all of you made it back in one piece. Now make your reports,” He ordered.

“Danzo as been eliminated,” Said one clone before he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

“I’m sad to say that I couldn’t discover any information of Kanzaki’s location,” Said another before he to disappeared in a puff of smoke.

“We succeeded in the destruction of four small ninja clans,” The remaining two before they disappeared.

Izon returned to his room and went to sleep. The next day Izon went to the location that Jiraiya had specified in his note. Where are they?

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 pm

"You need to learn to be more careful boy. And if you're going to be a real shadow, you need to learn to use them."

The blade of Mirokumaru extended out of Izon's shadow and gently pushed against the back of his calf. A few seconds later, Ryuk rose out of the shadow.

"I don't know what you are teach kids these days Jiraiya, but they're far too lax." Ryuk sheathed Mirokumaru and turned to face Jiraiya who had appeared a few seconds earlier.

"While you were on your rampage across the land, you managed to gain the attention of more than just Akatsuki, though that was bound to happen given what you were doing. But you did succeed in getting Akatsuki attention, which is what matters."

Ryuk did a quick back flip and landed in a crouching position on a tree stump.

"So, now that you've got their attention, what do you plan on doing now? Kanzaki killed Kisame from what I hear and Deidara has been MIA for a while now, no doubt something that you had a hand in Jiraiya. But that still leaves eight of them, unless all the information we have about there only being ten full members is wrong. And don't forget, that you're old friend Kanzaki could come back at any time."

Jiraiya looked over to Izon.

"Well kid, this is your show now. From this point on, it's going to be you and Ryuk here on the run from just about everyone, including me. Got any ideas of what you're going to do?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:53 pm

The Izon, Ryuk and Jiraiya had been speaking with melted away in to a black puddle that moved along the ground to the shadow of the stump Ryuk was crouched on. Within a spilt second from when the puddle entered the shadow appeared in the shadow with a blade of one of his kama at Ryuk’s throat.

“The shadow puppet jutsu; a favourite of my father and one of the more useful techniques that belongs solely to my family. And the fact that I’ve gained the attention of others beside,” He moved the blade away from his neck and put it back in his belt, “And I was never trained by Jiraiya, I was a student of the now dead leader of my village,” Said Izon.

He stepped away from Ryuk and turned to Jiraiya. How did Ryuk know how to travel through the shadow like that? He’s not being completely true about who he is, I need to be even more cautious with him. He thought as he scratched his head as though he where contemplating what to tell Jiraiya.

“Sorry Jiraiya, but I’ll keep my plan to myself,” He said with a friendly smile.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Ryuk raised an eyebrow at Izon's mention of who trained him. 'Lady Kage was technically the leader, though it could have been any of the Shadow Council that trained him. None of us spoke too much about our students.' he thought as Izon turned back to Jiraiya.

"Well that's a good idea actually. It'll be more fun and more like a real chase if I don't know what you two are doing. Well I should be off back to Konoha to report to Tsunade that the rouges have stopped off in the Land of Waves to get supplies and plan on staying there a few days before heading out. Good luck to your both. You're going to need it."

With that, Jiraiya smiled and waved before turning and darting off in the direction of Konoha, leaving Ryuk and Izon alone. Ryuk watched until Jiraiya was out of sight.

"Shadow Puppet Jutsu huh? I'll have to remember that one. But don't think for a second that you had me at a disadvantage boy. I'm putting my neck out for you and your comrades. Do anything stupid, and I'll slice you open and be done with all of you. If you keep from doing anything that'll get us caught or killed, then we won't have any problems."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:59 am

“Don’t worry I don’t plan on either happing, so relax a little,” He turned back to the town, “Come on I’ll by you somthin’ to eat and then we can talk,” He said with a smile on his face.

He preformed a transformation jutsu and too the appearance of a fat, balding, middle aged Kanzaki with brown eyes. One of fifteen original transformations. He opened up his bag and dug out a false idea specifically made for this disguise.

He started off and for the village with a bold legged walk.

“Hurry up will ya,” he shouted in a rough voice.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:04 pm

Ryuk's left eye twitched ever so slightly upon seeing Izon's transformation. 'I hate it when they do that.' he thought to himself. Ryuk shook his head slightly and performed his own transformation jutsu, turning himself into a young man that was finely dressed. Anyone seeing the pair would assume that Izon was a visiting feudal lord and that Ryuk was one of his aides.

"So, where do you plan on eating?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Izon put some thought into where they should go, but one thing always sounded better then the rest.

“How does barbeque sound?” he asked as images of rice and seasoned meat danced in his head.

He put he hands into the sleeves of his kimono and started for the town.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 pm

"A good choice as always your lordship."

'Either this kid knows more then he's letting on, or he's getting damn lucky with the actions he's choosing.' Ryuk followed a few steps behind Izon to keep up the appearance. And when the got to the restaurant he held the chair out for him as well.

"Don't get used to this boy." Ryuk whispered into Izon's ear as he sat.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:34 am

“I never planed to Ryuk,” Izon replied with a smile.

Just before he sat he planted his wallet on Ryuk. Once he and Ryuk were seated a gaudy looking waiter came to there table.

“Welcome how may I help you,” He asked.

“Yes, we’d like your best bottle of sake, four platters of premium beef, and your finest seasoning,” he ordered, authority in his false voice.

A glint of joy flashed in the waiter’s eye’s as he turned away to retrieve their order. And once he was gone Izon spoke.

“You’re an interesting fellow, you know, you have extensive knowledge of my kekki genkia as well as the knowledge of how to perform techniques that only the shadow can perform,” he scratched his balding head, “Yes, a very interesting fellow.”

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:16 am

"Your kekki genkia wasn't too hard to figure out. In all honestly, it was a guess. But I do know the simple fact that shadows form away from the light source. So if I'm the source of the light, they can't touch me. You'd do well to remember that if you ever go against the Narra Clan. And as for the shadows, well, when one has no home they tend to travel, and there is no official or ninja that does not have a price. Something else you would do well to remember."

Ryuk sat back with with a satisfied smile on his face. Izon was already starting to question who he was and what was going on, much sooner that Ryuk had thought he would.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:32 am

“Then you got exceptionally lucky and as for the Nara Clan I worked with a few of its members when I helped secure The Hidden Leaf Village after an attack by Hidden Sound Ninja. Their techniques are quit interesting, but they can only manipulate their own shadows where I can manipulate any shadow except that of a fellow member of my clan,” He said before the waiter returned with the sake.

“Here you are sirs,” he set the bottle on the table, “And the meat and seasoning will be here soon,” said the waiter with bow before he left again.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:55 pm

"The Narra Clan is more impressive then you give them credit for. Though you hit dead on about their Shadow Possession Jutsu. But that is not their most impressive feature. It's their medicine and ingredients that are of the greatest help to Konoha. Though the young Chuunin Shikamaru is amusing with how incredibly lazy he is."

Ryuk was silent as the waiter came back with large tray of meat. Six different piles of meat were stacked high on places and everyone else in the restaurant had stopped and was watching with interest at the tray of meat that was being served to Ryuk and Izon.

"Well my lord, it seems that you've garnered the attention of the rest of the dinners with your order. Please, take your first pick."

Ryuk picked up the bottle of sake and poured some into Izon's cup then his own.

"To a fine diner, starting off a fine adventure."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:10 am

Izon raised his cup in approval and acted as though he took a drink. I can’t stand the taste of sake. He picked up his chop sticks and began to place the meat on the small grill in the center of the table.

Hours later, numerous platters of meat and bottles of sake later, he and Ryuk sat at the table, their faces seeming glazed over.

“You my friend are okay in my book and this was defiantly worth it,” he patted Ryuk on the back, “But I think it’s time for us to leave,” he said as he motioned for the waiter.

“Yes, how can I help you,” he asked worried they were going to order again.

“The check please,” said Izon.

“Right away sir,” he was gone for only a moment before he returned with it, “He you are sir.”

Izon took the bill and looked at if for only a second before he handed it to Ryuk. Could have sworn that I ate more then that.

“Well pay the man,” he commanded.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:37 pm

"Right away my lord."

Ryuk reached into one of his pockets and paused for a second, looking out the window. He then quickly looked back to Izon.

"My lord, it seems that the guests you were expecting have arrived a bit early. As well as some uninvited ones. So I'll just clear up this little matter then we'll be on our way."

Ryuk dropped a few notes on the table then quickly reached up and grabbed the waiter by the neck. A soft click sounded as a spring loaded blade from a device on Ryuk's arm, popped driving the blade of a knife into the waiters neck.

"Move, we don't have time to waist!"

Ryuk crouched and sprung towards a wall, dispelling his transformation jutsu and pulling Hiroshimaru and Mirokimaru just before hitting the wall.

"Wind Dragon Strike!"

Ryuk slashed with both blade, creating a whirlwind with the same properties of the Wind Scythe Jutsu, cutting a hole in the wall. Ryuk landed on the outside and took off away from the quickly approaching visitors.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Izon stood up and flipping the table in the process. He dispelled the transformation jutsu and pulled out six kunai with explosive notes hind beneath the wrapping on the handle. This should stall them. He threw the kunai at the front of the building then used a shadow to escape.

When the note exploded the front of the building blew outwards towards their guests.

Izon leapt out of a shadow near Ryuk and began to run along side of him.

“Now what Ryuk,” he asked.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:58 pm

"For now, we hide. There's several squads of ANBU out there, at least two of them from Konoha. My guess is Jiraiya moved early, to make things look more realistic. But more of an issue is Akatsuki. There's two guys out there with chakra levels that are close to Orochimaru's. So I don't know about you, but until we know exactly what we're up against, I'd prefer not to engage in battle. All I can say for sure is that Kazuma is out there."

Ryuk looked back over his shoulder and pushed forward, moving at an even greater speed, trying to put as much distance between himself and his pursuers as possible.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!