Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Apology

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Apology

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Hello guys. As you've noticed I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back.

A series of events starting off with not having access to a computer and ending with a death in the family left me with little time to do anything.

So what I'm doing right now is giving everyone my sincerest apologies for my lack of effort and everything else over the last couple of weeks. Within the next three to four days, I'll be reading everything that has taken place and getting caught up and soon I'll be back into the full swing of things. But fear not, though I haven't been doing anything on the site, I have however been working on story arcs for the RP as well as a couple of new RP's that you all will hopefully enjoy being in as much as I enjoyed making them.

So once again, I'm sorry that I haven't been here for you the way that I should have been. Hopefully you guys can forgive me and we can all get on with the RP's that we all love so much.

§ SSJHK §

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Apology

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Welcome back, dude!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:00 pm

Sweet. I'm excited. Now this is actually gonna move. *Does a little dance*

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You shouldn't have to apologize for taking time to yourself. It's all good. I hope things are ok with you now and that your presence on the board will be more common. ^^

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:03 pm

Well then hommie g dawg, welcome back. =] I'ma beat you up on here cause it's fun. Also, i'm just returning if anyone remembers me, since I was everywhere in this shinobi world. So yeah, welcome back and all that good stuffs.

-Picks his nose and pulls a large boogie that he slapped on the left cheek of SSJ-

HUZZAH!
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!