Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Silent Night

Silent Night

a part of “Silent Night”, a fictional universe by Lightxkira.

The Town of Pale Ridge... Is different at night.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silent Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Silent Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Silent Night"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Silent Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 pm

I would like to be the baker. I am making it a girl though.
Friendship isn't about who knew who the longest...
It's about who came and NEVER left your side.

-Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:42 am

Cool, k, thanks for joining!

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:42 am

Cool, k, thanks for joining!

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:34 pm

If possible I could play the owner of the general store, female of course

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frezak on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:58 am

What would be the chances of playing a book-store/library type person?
If you see this, expect total paralysis of the thread within a month. No kidding.

Frezak
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 am

whoa... double post x_x
Last edited by Dreamalot106 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 am

I submitted a profile, but I didn't see the thing that you wanted posted into the character submission form.
can I just copy and paste it into here to add it on to my character application?
And then if you add my character I'll add it on to her profile as well
just let me know :D
thanks x3

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Frezak wrote:What would be the chances of playing a book-store/library type person?

Sure just copy paste the character app into here and ill have a look

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Dreamalot106 wrote:I submitted a profile, but I didn't see the thing that you wanted posted into the character submission form.
can I just copy and paste it into here to add it on to my character application?
And then if you add my character I'll add it on to her profile as well
just let me know :D
thanks x3

Yeah that'd be great, thanks for joining! :D

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Did my submission of Avari come through to you Light? If not I'll just post it here

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:29 am

Shavnia_Velmount wrote:Did my submission of Avari come through to you Light? If not I'll just post it here

No it didnt, hmm yes can you post it here?

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 am

Ive already added Avari thanks for joining... again :D!

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 am

Name: Carson Anne McMay
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Human
General Description: (follows)
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 145lbs
HAIR: layered dirty blonde, shoulder length
EYES: warm chocolate brown, seem to stare into your soul
CLOTHES: usually wears 1 of 2 different outfits (with different variations of course)
1- White tank top, gray zip up hoodie, black cargo pants, hiking boots with a hunting knife tucked in at the ankle
2- black cami, jean jacket, black jeans, reissue converses, hunting kinfe tucked in back of jeans
Equipment: She's not an official slayer, but she does carry around her hunting knife wheerever she goes for just in case
Job: Student, helps in town wherever she can
History/Backround: Five years ago, Carson's older brother and role model Trey went on a left on a hunting trip with their dad and some men form the town. Before he left, he gave her his hunting knife, telling her to always be safe whenever he couldn't be around. They embraced then he left with the other men. Three days later, ony two of those men came home, ragged and terrified, talking nonsense of being attacked by evil beasts with sharp claws and fangs. No one believed them, no one but Carson anyway. On the day of the funeral, she swore on her life to avenge her brother, no matter what. Unfortunately, at the time, she was only 12 and could do nothing on that promise. When the time came that she was ready and able to fulfill her promise, the sightings and attacks had pretty much ceased. But now, five years after her beloved brother's death, attacks and sightings have started springing up again. Carson intends to do good on her promise to her brother and will find whoever, or whatever, killed him.
Other: She's a defintie tomboy, never into wearing dresses or heels or playing dolls or hopscotch, but she does have one stufed dog that she loves to death (her brother gave it to her - go figure :P) and gets really really mad whenever someone messeswith it or one of the guys tease her about it, but they don't tease her about it anymore considering she can beat everyone of their butts now. She trains hard everyday doing push ups, sit ups, etc and she does a bunch of boxing/kickboxing in her free time

That good? :)

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:52 am

Yup, thanks for Joining.

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 am

Name: Abbea Sliver, Alias is Abby Johnson
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Werewolf
General Description: Short shaggy black hair, perfectly straight. Diamond shaped dark brown eyes are set into her tanned face. She has a small turned up nose, and small lips. When in wolf form she is covered in shaggy black fur, and her eyes turn coal black.
Job: Stay alive
History/Backround: She was born in a small town, far away in northern alaska. Vampires killed her parents when she was two years old, and she was forced to run. She crossed into america unseen, and was put into foster care. On the first full moon she lost control of herself, and the next thing she can remember is waking up in the middle of the woods, covered in blood. Horrified she ran for a long time, finally stopping here in Pale Ridge. She hides inside on every full moon, and is actually terrified of transforming.
Other: She has a fear of transforming into a werewolf.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 pm

so how long til we start this party? :P

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frezak on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 am

Excellent question.

Frezak
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 am

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs22/150/f/2008/022/4/3/435349f8a16c9ef1.jpg
Name: Avari Corvinus
Race: Werewolf
Description-She stands at a mere five three, slender in figure but filled out for only being at the young age of twenty five. Her skin is a soft creamy color, but does tan in the summer for she tends to go outside more. Hair that falls down to her waist is a light brown and spirals, not curls per say. Her high cheek bone structure and well formed pointed nose suggests noble breeding, but no one has bothered to ask. She wears a soft green cotton dress that has a corset style top with quarter sleeves and soft deer skin shoes dyed the same color finished with a white apron. She wears a locket with pictures of her mother and father who long ago passed away from a plague that once wreaked havoc on the village. She's soft spoken unless she's angry then her voice raises with a hint of a low growl. She is semi social with others and that in turn is the reason everyone can come to her with secrets.
Personality-Mild temperament when she is socializing with others, she does tend to get annoyed easily, but has learned to control her anger. She tends to study people from afar and will only talk when spoken to. She's organized of course, one has to be when running a store. She has few friends that which she can count on one hand but feels the need to protect them. She has yet to find a man that peaks her interest nor one she can love, but she is hopeful. She helps the homeless or beggers as other villagers call them by leaving scraps of food and such at her back door, she may appear quiet but if someone challengers her she will not back down which gets her into a lot of trouble. On occasion she has gotten mouthy and the result was a bruise on her cheek, but it hasn't stopped her yet.
Equipment-She carried on her a small carving knife tied to her waist, she sees no point in carrying anything else. She owns the general store in town which is filled with many products ranging from grain to vegetables and even a few premade outfits for men and woman.
History-Avari has lived in the village most of her life, when the old man who owned the general store grew too weak to manage it he sold it to her for less than it's worth. After much time of repairing and rearranging she reopened it and has success in business. Many were happy that she was applying herself somewhere. She's owned the store for nearly a year and knows everyone, but of course new people arrive everyday buying up property while others move away. Avari lives in a small cottage some ways from the village, she likes her solitary confinement, that is why most cannot find her home for she has hidden it well. She doesn't attend many social functions and when she does her time is limited, which is why the elder woman Mrs. Barret says she cannot find a husband, but Avari knows her partner is out there, perhaps not in the village, but will someday come. She spends her nights reading, but also takes walks. Only a handful of times she's been seen wandering through the fields in nothing more than her nightgown, but no one questions for if they do she simply grins and finishes packaging their goods.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:20 am

Cool.
Um, if you read the first post in the actual role play it should explain mostly everything. Um you can start posting in the RP when you want, just to get a feel for it, ill be making my character soon, so we can start this, now.

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!