Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magic, Metal, and something between”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Magic, Metal, and something between

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am

um...the cave isn't rigged to explode...there's an elf hidden somewhere, and when you guys get close enough he's going to cause the crystals to explode with a spell...i think i mist have missed something while i was dead today...
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am

Just so you know, soul, all the humans I'm in charge of have silencers/noise suppressors on their weapons, so they are silent, and they are camouflaged. Whatever noise this 'thunder' was from, I'm not sure where, for the humans will be silent, and they've stayed out of sight thus far.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:19 am

well, Sax, there are rebels on patrol around the area with alchemic weapons, like theone i mentioned in my earlier post, which use electricical spells, they make a noice like thunder when fired, and i had meant for it to kinda be understood that he accidentally ran across your men...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 am

What happened was that apparently one wandered through your scouts and found him. However soul, I do agree the chances of this are highly unlikely if nigh impossible. It would be better if you changed your post to say you have lost contact with your scouts as we did kill them. So that would be how you know we are there. It makes more logical sense. The person who stumbled upon us would be dead before he had the chance to raise his gun to fire.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:45 pm

bump and I posted

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Okay, so I'd like to apologize that I haven't posted yet. I'll be putting up a post today after I'm finished sewing up my brother and sisters costumes for Otakon. :3
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:28 pm

It's no problem. I would have posted but me and sax have just posted soo much compared to everyone else.

you get to go to otakon luuucky My parents would kill me if i even thought of going to one till I'm out of the house lol

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 pm

yeah, i would agree with that...Others need a chance for else it would become more like a two people RP, and frankly...I dislike those RPs

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!