Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guilds Of Magic

Guilds Of Magic

a part of “Guilds Of Magic”, a fictional universe by brightlight664.

There are 4 guilds in the land of Utasia. Which one will you join?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guilds Of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Guilds Of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brightlight664 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Guilds Of Magic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brightlight664
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Guilds Of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 pm

This is Fairy Tail based correct so I had a question.
I saw someone with multiple magical abilities in their character profile and I am assuming that is not allowed?
EX: elemental/illusion/reflective magic.
Also, could you give some brief information about the guilds, so i know that I put myself in the right one o_O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 am

When does this start? It sounds like a good idea. :)
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bond84kyle on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey this will be my first role play so if i screw up too badly please let me know haha
what we obtain too cheap we esteem too lightly it is dearness only that gives everything its value
Thomas Paine

Bond84kyle
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 pm

This RP looks like total fun. And most of my RPs are right out dead so I'm free on any RP right now :).
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:34 am

No worries Bond84Kyle, we were all newbies once

and wow that's one of the longest intro posts I've done by like 1000 characters.... surprisingly though my word count's about the same I guess I'm getting a bigger vocabulary lol.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm sorry but this might seem dumb in many ways but I've mainly roleplayed in the RPG forum and not the roleplay section. So It's hard for me to tell if my character is in or not. Is there anyway for me to tell if he's in so that way I can know if I'm in now or not so that way I can post or wait.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:49 pm

You're in. If you click on the "Characters" tab you can see all the chars in the RP, and if you click "Activity" you can read and make posts. :)

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:02 pm

haha ya it's just my character was already there when I made him and the maker of this RP wasn't even on when I post him so it's hard to tell if he's in considering I can see him already when made, thanks dude.

P.S hey elloit just asking considering I'm already typing do you have that character done yet for the LP RP?

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 am

Hey, if possible I'd like to post a bio for the metal dragon slayer
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:30 am

Ok just a heads up, for most of monday and most of tusday I wont be on. I'll be out camping with some family and people from school for next year planning for my cus class. Just felt like letting you all know that.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Alright, I made up my mind on which one it is, and have adjusted accordingly. I'm speaking of what my character looks like.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:59 pm

I really don't know how to post an entrance into this...

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 pm

It's simple....Just do something!! XD
I haven't read your char profile yet, but if you really can't think of anything then come pick a fight with me or Karri. We were about to do some training anyways...

elloit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 am

I might join, would that be ok?
Catch teh butterfly!
*by this person*

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 am

It would be fine of course.....if it wasn't for the fact that this seems to have died. :(

elloit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Aww that's a shame :(
I'll keep an eye out in case it comes back :D

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brightlight664 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 pm

I would go on... but as you can see my character interacts with Lycros... but he's not responding -___-

brightlight664
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Ya I know and I'm waiting for you two to go on.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Hey everyone, can I get some help deciding what to join as? I like the Archive magic but the last dragon slayer (ligtning) looks pretty yummy too. Can anyone win me over to one more than the other?

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!