Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

a part of “Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

You are classified as insane, mentally unstable, a danger to society. They have no idea...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante215 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 am

My character has been made and thus if you want to look at him then do so. His name is Izack Daniels, sorry about not having a pic I just couldn't get a pic that would make him look as I would have made him look. If I have any problems with his description besides that can you tell me so that I might fix them... Thx.
I wonder, how much I have lost over the years and how much I have gained from these experiences. Intellect, wisdom, knowledge? I would cast all these aside just for a second chance, a second chance to make everything I have done wrong right once more... Each time I stare into space I ponder, what would have happened had I done things differently? If I had been in a different family, met different people, would I have ever been happy, or would life have just punched me in the gut like it always has...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante215
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 am

...Geez you guys post like crazy lol...anyways sorry for my lack of being on, seeing as I work at night, and thats when all the action takes place. Also, about the multiple Alter thing. We will leave that untouched for the time being, seeing as that would just make you broke. I have approved dante's character, so post whenever.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zacharyb on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Bed again. By the way, I'm going to be gone from Sunday - Saturday next week, so plan on a week without your cape wearing superhero. ^^

Zacharyb
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Geez, it's been pretty inactive here all night.
Anagnorisis for Antagonists!

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 pm

(Stupid horrible and evil double post)

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 pm

I've been pretty busy today, lol.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.... lol sorry, couldn't help it >_<

Hey Azure- does Nemesis have HQ they should be going to and are you going to play the boss?
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Hmm, I suppose I will have to make another character for the boss...anyways the HQ for nemesis will be a manor on the outskirts of town.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 am

Sweet, the baddies get a nice coke-infested haunted mansion on the edge of the heroin market. :p

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 am

Yay! drugs <3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 am

Alrighty then...I have created the leader of Nemesis. Now it seems like he has an incredibly broke power...but it has one major flaw. I don't feel like saying what that is though....>:D

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 am

Interesting looking character alright... Fitting theme song too. Have you thought about making a profile for Eric Weiss? I'm interested in knowing more about his character... Namely if he himself is an Alter.

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:53 am

No...I think that Weiss will remain an NPC, and you will learn more about him as the story goes on...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 am

Mmkay. Btw, I messaged Isaac in-character.

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am

Yeah I see that, I just want to wait for a few others to post before I post again

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zacharyb on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Oh, so Aslan shouldn't have gone to bed. Darn. Since I'm not gonna be here next week, make some silly excuse why he isn't at the nemesis meeting? Or just get mad because he'snot there. Whichever. :D

Zacharyb
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 am

Alrighty, so we've pretty much had a whole night- right?

Wanted to know if we're going to play through the day or move it to the next night.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 am

Yes I do believe it is time to move to the next night...where Aegis begins its hunt and Nemesis has its meeting

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 am

I'm a little shocked, no day-play? It ultimately could be boring to play a day of normal humans with less interaction, but I think most of our characters have miscellaneous enough lives to interact.

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 am

Alright I see where you are coming from...Yeah I do believe a series of posts dedicated to the day characters are in order...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:47 am

cool, i'll post soon

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!