Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Other School

The Other School

a part of “The Other School”, a fictional universe by Gazimu.

Old IC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-other-school-t33199.html Old OOC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-other-school-ooc-t33121.html

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Other School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Other School {Resurrection}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hikari Tenshi on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:15 pm

I will be posting EXTREMELY slow from now on... for quite a long time. Work just got TONS busier, so yah... lol I apologize in advance. >_<
One chance to stay ALIVE,
But I can hardly BREATHE.
Countdown to INSANITY;
Goodbye REALITY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hikari Tenshi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:58 pm

It's alright Hikari we understand.

"(She tried to be a monkey and swing from a vine and fell into the water, catching her foot on something at the bottom...)"

I would respond to this inside the RP but I have nothing to post with my character :P so I wont bother risking my chance of getting yelled at :P

Anyways back to what you said Gazimu , you still remember that part of the rp??? you know in the plane crash one? haha.
That wasn't what happened though :P Although there was a rope swing. But my one friend didn't want to go on it :(
It was just simply the fact that a big waved came in I swallowed a whole bunch of water choked and the wave pushed me down not being able to breathe. Then my one friend pulled me out of the water onto to the rope that divides the boating area and swimming area..I was in the boating area. That is my short version. I got more details and what not about what happened. But I wont explain it all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:21 pm

I think the best part of that RP was when I hit the land mine.

Because it just seemed so movie-like and cheesey.
Looking for an up and coming Hunger Games roleplay? Look no further than
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com/
Join today to be eligible for the first hunger games to be held on the site!

Gazimu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 pm

I remember that part. :) It was cheesey I have to admit. But it was actually a pretty good and exciting way to move the rp along.

I kind of miss that rp. I mean I go back and read it once in awhile. I just wish I was a better writer in that rp. I mean I had really bad grammar and spelling back then. I am sooooo much better now :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Well, you were using your wii alot :P

Gazimu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 pm

I was using it quite a lot. Only because my brother kept taking the computer and the laptop wouldn't work. Also that rp was one of the first ones I was in. So I was bad at spelling and all of that.

Now I've grown better and got a new laptop that is actually mine and I don't have to share very often :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!