Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Exile To Mars

Exile To Mars

a part of “Exile To Mars”, a fictional universe by echored.

The journey of six 'malformed' humans from all across the globe, created in science labs, are exiled to Mars for their special abilities during scientists' attempt to create the perfect human beings.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Exile To Mars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Exile To Mars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 pm

It has just occurred to me the effect a man with one leg, only most of his fingers, a large wound on his arm and very cruddy clothes drunkenly groping some young girl's face, in the street, on her first day on a new planet might have on someone.

Maybe Crip tried to hard with Ebony.....
lol
I'll put something witty here just as soon as I have the time to think of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm

haha yeah!

posted! hope you all enjoy it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 pm

I promise to post soon. I've been preoccupied. :/

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm back! and i posted, i just kinda threw my guy in there.... i'm so happy to be back! and don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the Coruvak ;3

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 am

Hey guys, I haven't left this roleplay in the slightest, I'm just waiting for GreyWaters reply and then I'll get right to it! :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 pm

same! just waiting on greywaters! :D how is everyone doing?

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh God. I'm so sorry, everyone. I could throw down an excuse, but I'm not buying any of them.
But I'm typing now. I swear!

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Alright, it's up. And again, so sorry for not posting sooner. :(

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Bah... I don't know what to do with my guy anymore. :(

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 pm

dont worry super! we all experience writer's block every once and a while!

thanks for posting greywaters!

I will try and post asap!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:04 pm

it's not that I have writer's block... It's that he can't seem to grab anyone's attention. But I guess that's mostly my fault, he needs to do something besides be tall and intimidating :P

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Shoot someone! xD

Hmm....I think I have an idea of who's going to be shot....

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Ok, sounds good to me.... Or he could just fight :P

Who wants to fight a super soldier?

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 am

Ebony's already mentally unstable at this point, so feel free to pick on her if you wish. :) It'll help reinforce her point that everyone is out to get her and therefore make her more insane. :)
Just a thought! :D
Kim~

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:18 pm

I don't think I'll have him attack her... But probably have close calls when Ebony is around.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Sorry I haven't had the chance to get a post into Mars yet! I will have one up by tomorrow!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:16 pm

This roleplay is number 4 on the most words per post! very cool

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Just not cool enough to keep people posting.....

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 pm

don't tell me this is dead!!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 am

um am i safe to assume this is dead? if so after all this time i will delete the characters and stuff.... love yal x

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!