Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bioshock: Rapture Drowning

Bioshock: Rapture Drowning

a part of “Bioshock: Rapture Drowning”, a fictional universe by uncast.

Set after the events in Bioshock 2, Rapture continues to crumble. How would a denizen survive? RP started; applications closed until further notice!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bioshock: Rapture Drowning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bioshock: Rapture Drowning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:30 pm

My bad, didn't read the past post carefully Lets get this show on the road!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:28 pm

I haven't heard back from Rouge yet, but it says she was on today.

So Rouge if you're reading this, we miss you terribly so and want you back *cries out on bended knee*.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Come on Rouge!!!!!

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

I'm PMing her!

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Yay, I'm so happy I'm going to explode!!...... never mind that was just gas.

But really, I'm glad you posted Rouge and it's good to see this keep going on. I'm going to work a post, and then we just wait for Teegaroo.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Someone post.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Okay, so after reading a bit of the Bioshock Wiki, I've been inspired. I'll be working on a post tonight and up maybe as well.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Guys, I need someone to post cause I can't really do ANYTHING!

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Sorry it took so long to post, but alas it is done.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Who's next ya lazy bastards?

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 pm

I'll post again if someone else doesn't post in the next day or so.

I'm thinking so strongly worded letters might be in order.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, no one's posted. I'm about to declare this dead. I' might start a new one some time in the future. If I do I'll be sending you all a PM to let you know when I goes up. Also consider it an automatic approval if you decide to import your character from Rapture Drowning to the new one.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Looking forward to it

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:59 pm

You'll send me one right? Just wanna make sure Im in aswell.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

I'm waiting for something to happen.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 pm

This is obviously finished. We should start a new one.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Don't worry Doom, I didn't forget you. You'll get a PM as well.

Also on the subject of creating a new Bioshock Rp, I'll be able to do it but not with in the next few weeks or even maybe a month. If we want to get a new one started right away, some one else will have to do it them selfs. For sure though I will be joining regardless as well as helping out in what ever administrative duties need to be done (much like what I've done for Rapture Drowning, sending Pms and making sure people are still interested). That way who ever is GM of the next one can focus on plot/story creation and other more important things.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

I might start something, but no one joins the rp's I start. If I do start one I'll invite all of you.
I need to think up a story....

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:46 am

Don't forget me, I wouldn't mind being pm'd / invited too =] in another topic uhm bioshock 3 in the sky? Has anyone else heard that? My friend told me and I googled it but nothing looked official. Any ideas?
So happy to be back and writing, feels awesome =)

teegaroo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 am

Basicly it's not Bioshock 3 it is pretty much a prequel to the Bioshock series. Called Bioshock Infinite. It takes place in 1912 MANY years before Rapture, It is on the floating city of Columbia, a place free from illiegal aliens it is strictly American only, anyone who is not American will "be made an example of" in front of the population.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!