Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

City of Angels

City of Angels

a part of “City of Angels”, a fictional universe by hanaxrenjix2.

The second battle of a major war between God and Satan are about to break out, and 4 special children are the key to His victory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City of Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] City of Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanaxrenjix2 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "City of Angels"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
the more i think, the more i wish.♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanaxrenjix2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] City of Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 pm

I LOVE the premise for this RP.

I submitted a character skeleton for Clubs. I REEEEALLY hope you approve it, because I love what you've got going here. I'm not too great with making skeletons, though, so I hope you overlook that and don't take that for what my writing skills are. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Submitted a sheet for Wealth; I tried to stick to what you had in mind, with a little elaboration, if that's all okay with you. =)

-Ex
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanaxrenjix2 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 am

Can you please put a picture and sypnosis for Effy, fierytempest?
Last edited by hanaxrenjix2 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

hanaxrenjix2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanaxrenjix2 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 am

By the way, the tattoos are all black and the wings look like the one in the BOTTOM LEFT of this picture. :)

And of course, the card sign is in the middle.

hanaxrenjix2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:13 pm

I will, but I'm not sure what you mean by synopsis. I filled out the little form that automatically pops up. If you didn't recieve it, or need more information, I'll be happy to do so, though. :)

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Nevermind, I figured out what you needed and did it already. :)

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanaxrenjix2 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 pm

thanks! and we'll be beginning soon....:)

hanaxrenjix2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Did you get someone to play Spades?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanaxrenjix2 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:09 pm

keep checking the intro to see what characters we still need.

hanaxrenjix2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Have you thought about making a thread in the RP-ers Wanted forum asking if anyone is interested in being the final character?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm

I could play power, I like the idea of this RP.

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:47 am

Do eeeet. :D

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 am

Okay, if someone doesn't play Power soon, I will!

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanaxrenjix2 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

NerdyKidNickerson, why don't you? :) It would help out alot, and we all want to get started!

And a 'fun fact' for everyone: I'm not religious/I don't have a religion. The only thing I believe in is a 'higher power.' I surprised myself when I got the idea for this roleplay. :P

hanaxrenjix2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm actually agnostic as well. However, the whole mythos surrounding God, Satan, and the angels really fascinates me.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Done y'all (;

I'm actually christian, but that's not the reason why I'm interested in this one, It looks so unique and fasinating.

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Except Power was supposed to be a guy. :P

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 am

Oh sheit, :s
Does it have to? ^^"

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 am

I'm not sure, you'll have to ask hana. All I know is that it's better that way, as it makes things more balanced, etc.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!