Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bioshock: Rapture Drowning

Bioshock: RD Locations

a part of “Bioshock: Rapture Drowning”, a fictional universe by uncast.

Set after the events in Bioshock 2, Rapture continues to crumble. How would a denizen survive? RP started; applications closed until further notice!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bioshock: Rapture Drowning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bioshock: RD Locations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uncast on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:02 pm

A place to discuss, and add appropriate locations in the adventure. May be useful for our Candy Man.

If you want an area added, just do...
REQUEST: Area Name
And where possible, try to include any plans you have in the area (just one sentence will be fine ^_^). If it's secret, just say SECRET.

I'm adverse to create areas where there will only be one post, as we'll end up having a bajillion unused areas!
For our starting characters, I suggest using the Character Starting Areas, and just post where your character is there. Unless you think there will be a long RP at where you start, and possibly reuse that area at a later date, then sure, I'll make the area for you ^_^.
Last edited by uncast on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

uncast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bioshock: RD Locations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iron Ork on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 am

If the cast is going to be grouped together, we could probably make do with a single "In Charater" thread. Maybe add new locations as we travel if it gets unwieldy, but it'd be a case of "going to Prometheus Point now, make location." Sort of an evolving structure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iron Ork
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uncast on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 am

Sounds good. I've created a generic 'character starting area', so we can begin our characters there. Doesn't have to be in the same place, but we can RP ending up in the same spot. Or if you guys prefer to start at the same place?

I'm down with whatever's most fun.

uncast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 am

As long as I know where to go, and or where to meet people I'm fine with it.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:09 am

i was thinking maybe of one starting area that Tee and i could use.....i was looking through the areas that were ingame and i thought maybe either the Sinclair deluxe or the Pink Pearl due to our natures to gather ADAM....let me know if this works for you guys or not

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uncast on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Do you intend to revisit this location? If it's only just a starting point, then I'd suggest using the Character Starting Areas. But if you've got a plan to reuse Sinclair's Deluxe, or Pink Pearl, I'll go ahead and create the location ^_^

uncast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 pm

I was planning on having Epsilon start out outside the city, well specificly some generic giant glass window. He could be rediably available that way to who ever may need an Rp companion.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellsingConstantine on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Hood.James.Faneaper is going to be crawling threw some vent, near by Medical Pavilion. Hiding away from the splicers as far as he can, while doing his best searching for his lost lover.

HellsingConstantine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:26 pm

My character James wakes up with a headache in Neptunes Bounty not knowing what just happend.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uncast on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 am

Updated first post. Let me know what you guys think!

uncast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uncast on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Pauper's Drop added. Feel free to use!

uncast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 am

Locations within Location: Twilight Plaza, Alley, Bathysphere chamber, Plasmids R Us, Gun Store, Alice's Supply and Tool Store

Locations within location: Tyler Rex's (T-Rex) Suite, Tennanbaums Suite, lobby, elevator, T-Rex's secret room (Optional), Bathysphere Chamber.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:41 am

Oops, forgot to add one

This is a major one for my person

LWL: Security Checkpoint, Security Center, Armory, Emergency Bed Rooms, Bathysphere Chamber, Submarine Pen (currently Empty)

There

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!