Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Academy

The Academy

a part of “The Academy”, a fictional universe by xxAnimexxFreekxx.

In Death City, there is a school, Death Weapon Meister Academy. In this school, the head mater is Lord Death, as you can tell, this isn't your normal school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 pm

That's true, the one I joined though is horrible :[

btw could you help me with my rp
roleplay/runawaytravel-the-world/
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 pm

what do you need help with exactly?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:54 pm

two more male characters or on, cause I might boot a girl character

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 pm

So i took a look at it. And i can't come up with a decent idea for being a run away. With a little more time maybe i could come up with some thing good, but i wouldnt count on it. Seem this is just one type of character i cant 'get in to' so to speak.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm

its ok

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Lol.. Wtf is Enma supposed to do when Dom is wielding her?! Dx

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 pm

you can call dom an idiot say hes doing a bad job. roleplay the end of the battle and say the keshians are defeated and eat 2 souls then comment on Dom wound.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

O .o Alright.. Ima revise my post, then. :D

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm

I realize that my last OOC could have been taken as cold and uncaring. It's not. Also I must do further research into tsundere personality so i can get less of tsun and more of the dere.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:58 pm

xD lmao.. No worries.
Soo.. In other words, you're gonna get Dom some sweet lovin' and less getting his arse kicked? ;D
Hahahaha.. That made me Lol.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Well not right away. One of the appeals of a tsundere is the transition happens over time. Those there are some devices that can help it along.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 pm

lol yes.. I suppose so.
:D I haven't really done any mushy-gushy love RPs before.. So this should be interesting.
And sorry for the really slow posts.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Dont worry about the speed of the posting.
Also if you don't want it to be mushy gushy It doesn't have to. An rp should be enjoyable to all if you don't like mushy gushy than we don't have to do it.
And its not all gonna be just about Romance. There is gonna be plenty of action going on. I'll try my best to balance the two.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm

As will I.
I kind of want to make another character within the rp just to spice things up.. And this time, it might be a yandere! ;D
Haha, Just kidding.. < _ < I'm not that fanatical.

Edit: [ Or AM I? < _ < Hmm... ]

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 pm

That edit made me lol.

Crazy axe wielding obsessive girl. made me lol even more

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

xD Haha, lol.. Okay.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Hey Lunacy. Kishian are all basically killing machines that want nothing more that to eat human souls. I don't know what your going for yet, but maybe a witch would be better suited for it.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Oh, yeah... I forgot about the "witch" part.. :D I'll change it.
:( I don't know what I'm going to do with her either.
It's just that I felt like there was a lack of action and another Kishian attack would be a bit repetitive.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

She could be a reoccurring enemy. If you want of course she could simply escape every time just before we defeat with her magical powers vowing revenge.
Being a witch you can do just about anything with her from being evil and wanting the two dead or a playful trickster fashioning situations were Dom gets beat, severely, by Enma much to the witches amusement.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Yes.. that gives me several good ideas. :)
And I'll give her a name, too.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!