Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Change

The Change

a part of “The Change”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

What happens when you're "chosen" to attend Blanditia Fanum, a school filled with vampires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm

haha that would be funny (:
hmm... well i guess so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 pm

and i also noticed RPG ids all fixed now. You can view the older posts now!! XD
finally. -.-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm

it's first period.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey, i have an idea for the french teacher :)
Name: Don Mayze "Mr.Mayze"
Height: 6"7
Power: To control emotions
Description:
Don is a very different person. Most of the students have a crush on him, but he is very unhappily married. He has no children, and no family other than his wife. He has bright blue/green eyes, and a cute smile. He always dresses nicely in tuxedos, and he has amazing muscles. He has tan skin, and a slight stubble over his mouth and chin. When Don smiles, his eyes crinkle up around the edges.
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:29 pm

sounds good (:
just send me the link to the picture.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Anyone have class with Shane this period? Or can I just chill for a bit? XP

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm

would it be a big huge problem if we, you know, made classes go faster? >.> cuz nobody is posting
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 pm

yeah posting kinda just totally stopped all together..... might want to speed it up....?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!