Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Epic Quest

Epic Quest [it's begun!]

a part of “Epic Quest”, a fictional universe by Astro_B0Y.

“8-Bit City, it’s a town full of dreamers, gamers, musicians, crooks, dream stealers, bastards, and maybe even a few heroes. I just want to know if you’ve got what it takes to fight for it. Don’t dissapoint.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Epic Quest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Summary:

The battle with Zaghnol is over, ending with a reveal of its mechanic insides, and Demetri's appearance as the Champion of the coliseum. Unanimously pissed at how he's basically been screwing with them, the gang demands answers. He tells them that they can't talk in this Dimension with so many lingering ears (he'll explain why later, rules of the Gatekeeper and such)
so instead, he warps everyone to his place in limbo. A night club with eternal entertainment and a serious variety of guests.

Spread out, knocked out on couches in the upstairs VIP area, the gang awakes to find Doombringer's character pointing a gun at Aemyle's head. 'Welcoming' them to Demetri's place.

That's that. Nemeth, you can just wake up along with everyone else. Shouldn't be too hard to jump back in!

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Thats the wierd thing. It isnt really that hard to jump in since everyone's waking up, and theres a gun so theres 3 reactions: Get angry, Get confused, Or piss your pants. Or atleast thats how I see it. Until then im just twirling around in a chair and attempting jackass mish mash prepared stunts outside.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Eolis, Astro. Her name is Aemyle Eolis.

And my post reiterates much of yours, but I only did that because Aemyle's reactions contain an important build up to her big reveal. Bear with me on the length.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am

Hey guys, sorry I've been ghost this past week. It's the last week of the quarter which equals hell week, especially for me, who decided to procrastinate and not do ANY of his government projects undone till last Wednesday. Didn't help that I got Fable 3 this week either...which is awesome...just not awesome for my grades.

Anyways, enough of my whining.

We're having this Halloween shin-dig tonight so it's mass clean mode for the morning, but I'm gonna try and sneak on the computer every now and then throughout the day.

And sorry Neko, aha.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 pm

You're not the only one at fault, only two have us have replied to your most recent post.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:50 pm

And some of us don't even have to reply due to just being standing in the background. No reply in eleven days.... Is that normal for epic quest? Because if it isn't then I would declare this RP dead or in the emergency room.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Nooooo! >.< We need to get this rp fixed, cause it's just getting to the good part. Astro, you should pm people to see where they went.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Agreed, I don't want this to die yet either. This is the longest lasting RP I've been in for a long while! :D

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Oh Johny booooooooooyyyyy. The pipes the pipes are closssssiiiinnngggaa. RIP Epic Quest....... *Grabs a shovel and tosses dirt on it before padding everything out.*

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm

I think someone should PM Astro. He's ot shown up in his other rp, either. I don't wanna take over, cause I have no clue where he was goin with this.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:12 pm

His profile stats thing says he hasn't been on for a couple of weeks now... it might just be a connection problem or something in real life. :/

Valor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!