Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Tool's Rebellion

A Tool's Rebellion

a part of “A Tool's Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

Assassins and Killers have become the main tool on combat and war. Instead of fighting themselves, hired killers do it. But what happens when one decides to not be a "tool" anymore?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tool's Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Tool's Rebelion(mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

well i kinda already posted. I sent an email to myself by the Man himself. shoot me twice in the legs, one in each leg
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Awsome, we can now keep moving XD

I'm getting all twitchy with the thoughts of how all these different assassins are going to clash >:3

...*ahem*...I mean...yeah...this should be a good RP right? ^^;
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Yeah it should if people keep active. Lol i love my character solution to everything if stealth doesn't work punch it in the face

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RydeDawg on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:39 pm

I don't think you want to get close enough to punch my character he'll punch back and it won't be pleasant haha

RydeDawg
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 am

oh sht.... I am so sorry Cheater. I promise I will post first thing in the morning. I completely forgot :( sorry for holding you up man.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 am

Hey,
I know this roleplay has already started, but I wanted to ask if there is still a spot open for me? I thought about joining for a few days now, so I guess I won't have any problems catching up. I had an idea for one that works for the Carnage, but isn't that determined in hunting down the others. Though I could also work him over a bit, so he could fight the Company.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Sure, jsut send and I'll look at it.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 am

Now that I think of it again, please just deny my character. It's not that this roleplay doesn't look interesting, I just can't get my characters to work well in most modern setting and such. I don't think that I would last long activity and "play fluidly"-wise, so yes, just cancel it.

I will definitively keep an eye on the story and watch you all write it, but I guess I won't fit in, sorry again.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Ok, it doesn't look like it was ever sent though. So no work neeaded XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

XD looks like everyone is eager to catch him. Guess there isn't much to do besides that huh? ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 am

MEEEHH My crappy creativity and lacking posts (in my mind) IS BURNING MY SOUL >.< WHY CAN I NOT COME UP WITH GOOD POSTS >.<

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 pm

So um...anyone know where widow is at?..waiting for her post to not leave her behind

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 am

Um, anyone here still? O.o

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:27 am

now this sucks. I've been waiting for someelse to respond to my post

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm still here, just waiting for everyone else

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Strange..I was SO sure I put it in a rule to NOT sign up and then leave without a reason!....*sigh* another good RP dead -_-;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

A suggestion? How about someone doubles up as Anette? That way, the roleplay doesn't have to die. Problem solved.
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Tool's Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Egatum on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:46 am

I submitted a character and am willing to actively post if that solves everything >>; This RP looked interesting to me, so I figured why not.
No u.

Egatum
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!