Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beyond The Death Note

Beyond The Death Note

a part of “Beyond The Death Note”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

{THE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED! PEOPLE CAN STILL APPLY FOR SPOTS!} What comes after death for those lived for killing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond The Death Note”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beyond The Death Note

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 pm

She could be, we could say that the timeline got messed up. I don't really want anybody waiting too long to come into the roleplay otherwise we're going to be spending most of our time waiting.

Well I have now sent two messages to DanGIR so hopefully it won't be long before we get a post (with any luck).
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 am

Okay guys, like I said I've sent two messages to DanGIR now so it shouldn't be long until we get a post for Light. HOWEVER, if we do not get one within the next couple of days then I suggest that Misa and Ryuk start interacting with each other. They knew each other in the human world anyway so we could just say that Light is in a different part of the bath house. I don't want to exclude DanGIR but I don't want LovelyVonSchultz and S-Sixteen to be held back in the roleplay either. Like I said, give it a couple of days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Because each human needs a weapon, the shinigami that arrived with them should give it to them and explain the rules of the black bath house. I'm adding a weapon (or two, two forms ;)) to my character skeleton
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:07 am

Technically, S-Sixteen, Misa dies February 14, 2011. Light died January 28, 2010. It was a year and a week later.
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm

if you want to get technical, misa doesn't die. in the anime and manga she survives but morns over lights passing.

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:21 am

Well this roleplay isn't technical so let's just say Misa died not long after Light and leave it at that. :D

Btw, sorry for taking so long to respond, my laptop got infected and I've only just got it back online.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 am

you are correct. of I wanted to, I could have obama in this thing. that is the glory of roleplays

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 am

I'd be worried if Obama had a Death Note. :P

Where is everybody?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Yeah... Then America would be even more screwed.

I am here!

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years

Re: Beyond The Death Note

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Is this roleplay even still alive? :(

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!