Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

a part of “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by Ianbus.

Fairy Tail may be the number one guild in Fiore, but overseas in the land of Ebel, Golden Leo is the guild to be in! Follow the adventures of the many guild members in this colorful and adventurous RP!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 am

Starting to feel like I'm the only one who looks here daily - what's going on with everyone being so quiet for a whole week?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Hey, everybody. Sorry for the um... hiatus, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back and ready to post.

One question though...

How many of us are still onboard? I'd like to know before I start posting again.
Sarcasm (sar-kas-im) noun - Intellect on the offensive.Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Not sure, I think the Catbus combo is, and I check here multiple times a day, but idk about anyone else.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 am

Heya Guys,

Just letting you know that catbus and I are still around, we've just both been busy lately (I've been visiting realtives this weekend so hence why I did not post, I'll finish up with the Blitz fight tommorow aka Tues). We currently have not heard from Fallen, Chris or Tigeress. For the sake of moving on in this story if you have not indicated an intrest in continuing your character by WENDSDAY, we will be leaving them behind this arc / have them leave the guild. However this means that we will really only have about 2-3 players (I'm not sure if Kallas is still around) participating. So if you know of anyone who would be interested in joining let them know about this RP!

- Sleepy Iandak

P.S Kuro you still havent gotten back to us with Tiir's new ability, if you could PM us it that would be awsome.

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:09 am

Good to know we're moving things along! Btw, I never heard back on Blitz's new ability, so how about this one instead:

New Signature Move: Shapeshift
- Blitz has learned to stretch materials and magic farther, allowing him to alter his own body as he pleases, though with 2 noticeable side effects - one, Blitz cannot alter his form in this mode beyond the original volume of his body - he can stretch his body out, but it has to thin in the process - and two, enough damage will cause him to have trouble maintaining the form, making it easier to revert to full body instead.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am

truthfully it was kinda of a cheap shot, but i think it's justified since you kinda god-modded blitz into a defeat, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Well.. since we've lost so many people... maybe we can all invite some of out friends to fill the voids? We could continue with 4-5 five characters, but i think a couple of extra people would be better.

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Yes it would, so yeah feel free to invite others however I'm probally gonna put up the intro post for this arc tonight so they would have I would say mabye 2 days to make a character before the group heads out on the job.

-Iandak

Edit- EDIT: Post is up *high fives self*

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:41 pm

I see the newest arc post has been modified to be more like Ozwald, xD

My only two notes on that are that 1, Telim, idk, it sounds a little like a male name more than a female one, and 2, the "money is not an option" could be misinterpreted to sound like she won't pay - i think the phrase you were going for is "money isn't an issue" which sounds more like she can pay whatever the guild happens to charge her

If Kuroyami hasn't posted by tomorrow afternoon I'll have to part ways with his character and head back to the guild to see the job posting.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:10 am

All righty then, thank you Balmung for the speech error I hadn't gotten around to reading the edited post and second Telim is just what i wrote when writing the orginal post I'm still undecided on her first name. Now some things about miss Concerto...

This is what she looks like normally.

She sounds like this when singing (minus the made up language).

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I've seen you guys have gone along to continue the plot and I just wanted to say that I am still with you all, but I have just no idea what to post for Kalas. For Giacomo I would need an aproval of Ianbus. My idea was that Giacomo is 'secretly' building on a massive weapon. Airborne artillery station, Equalizer. Nevark knows that the blueprints existed, but he doesn't seem to know that Equalizer already is in working condition.( exept that it's still missing the ammo bays that it needs for rapid fire and misses all but three of it's turrets)

And if possible add my two guys to your list, please.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Kallas Redwater wrote:And if possible add my two guys to your list, please.

Your guys are on the listing Kallas. Oz only listed off a few mages but he added more. Also the airship idea is ok but at the same time please tell us the specs of it.

-Iandak

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:39 pm

I haven posted since like page 1 I think...so has the roleplay been made or something? Sorry but I'm too lazy to read over the 9 pages...or do I have to lol
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 am

yeah, you probably should look over the pages when you have time - it will help in the long run, assuming this next arc ever takes off - been awhile since anyone posted anything

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 pm

well, this RP seems to have dried up somewhat - might continue, but it's been sitting cold for awhile - i would, however, like to invite everyone reading this to Fairy Tail Guild, the Fairy Tail-based RP website: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Fairy_Tail_Guild/index/ - it's very fun and very active - though be sure to read the rules before creating a character, it'll speed up the character creation (and approval) process: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Fairy_Tail_Gui ... m/1261207/ - look for me there, my username on the site (and in the chatbox that's on every page on that site) is Balmung6, see you there!

P.S. - You're also allowed to create a guild for yourself once you possess an S-rank mage - so we could make a Golden Leo!

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!