Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Best Friend is a Chick

No!: My Best friend is a chick?!

a part of “My Best Friend is a Chick”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

what happens when an experiment goes wrong? A humorous chain of events, That's What!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Best Friend is a Chick”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] No!: My Best friend is a chick?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "No!: My Best friend is a chick?!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] No!: My Best friend is a chick?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm

XD I love your ideas Jay, may I be the guy who turns into a chick?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Maybe. I came up with this RP for a 'different' kind of 'romance.' XD

But for now, just make the OC. I'll accept all the OC's together at once.....Unless I get bored. XD

EDIT: You need to make two different OC profiles, one boy one girl.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:45 pm

This looks very interesting and funny! I'd like to take the part of the main character's best friend, the boy one.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Actually, I was going to take that role. Are you okay with that other boy role?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

was the other one the one who fell in love with the main character? I forgot which one it was?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:09 pm

the one the main character falls in love with after he/she starts to get girl horomones in his body.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 pm

yeah, the boy that the main character falls for. I'll take that one hah hah

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 pm

However, the person the main character falls for is random.

It could be the best friend, the other dude, or the chick.

It could be BoyXgirl, or GirlXgirl.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:00 pm

2) a boy that the main character falls for when his girl sides' horomones start taking effect.

?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

I never said the RP would end with them getting together: He's just a possible Love interest.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Ok, done with both, finding the girl pictures was way easier than the guy ones, for some reason their weren't many....

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Ah, I see...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 pm

The anime that this seems to be based on from the name of the main character is a good fighting anime. In addition the main character usually is only in the female form. It is rare for him/her to be a male even though originally he is not a she but a actually a he. It is confusing when explained if you ask me but oh well.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!