Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: The Last Class

X-Men: The Last Class

a part of “X-Men: The Last Class”, a fictional universe by LeBeau.

When the government is overtaken by a anti-mutant president, the few remaining mutants are forced to go into hiding. This is the story of their fight and the daily lives of these mutants in a country that is against them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: The Last Class”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] X-Men: The Last Class

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "X-Men: The Last Class"

So we'll be starting up the roleplay when we get a few more characters, i would like at least 6 or 7 mutants and 5 or 6 x-men. For now, me and my co-gm Rulke can play the FOH. Please remember to list which section of the RP your character shall be in, the younger mutants and their daily lives or the older mutants or x-men(adults) and their battle against the FOH. (Dont be afraid to enter more than one character)

For the people with younger mutant characters (14-20), the roleplay well be much more casual, taking place in chat and the forum where we can work on character development as they eventually move up into being a part of the x-men. For now they are just living under magneto's protection.

For the people with the older X-men they can also have those same casual interactions with each other and the younger mutants but for the big events or missions, you have to wait for magneto to give them.

I hope the roleplay well be a lot of fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] X-Men: The Last Class

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 am

Please double check your bio's, make sure you check for proper grammar and spelling. Also, keep your photos on the bottom of the profile, if you have two, one on top and one on the bottom. Try to add a bit more detail to your characters as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:02 am

To make it clear the story has had the mansion destroyed, we're now in Miami or hiding with Morlocks. At this point it's obvious the mutants can now only survive. The Mutant Registration requires all law abiding mutants to sign up at offices and be branded in arm. After that they can move about freely, if they dare.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allison_Marie on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 am

Okay, haha I'm glad I got accepted and all, but can someone please explain to me the full situation and where we will be starting when the RP is up and running? Thanks (:
Sometimes life hands you lemons. Sometimes you make lemonade, but it must be pretty gross lemonade unless life also handed you water and sugar.

Allison_Marie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 am

Well it's in the fantastic history we wrote :P it explains everything. But to cut it down a mutant hate group now in power Friends of Humanity or FOH and they have grown hatred on mutants. Xavier dead as is many of the older mutants and younger ones. Magneto children are also dead. We're in Miami or Morlocks Underground which Storm is leader of.

Need anymore or is that enough?

If it isn't, I recommend you read the prologue we wrote it details events better :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allison_Marie on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 am

I did read it, I just wanted to make sure I understood it, haha (: Okay thanks very much (:

Allison_Marie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 am

Allison_Marie wrote:I did read it, I just wanted to make sure I understood it, haha (: Okay thanks very much (:

Glad could help, we're taking a chance with your character young as she is, so hope you're grateful :). We'll begin once we've got enough members and all key parts are filled :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allison_Marie on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 am

I figured as much, but I've got my reasons for her age, haha (: But I am very grateful for that.

Allison_Marie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:11 pm

When should we start posting? I would like You to start but Im just wondering....
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey all, we should be starting soon. So far the senior mutants should already be there (Magneto, Maverick, ect) The younger mutants like yours should be entering the house now. I.E. knocking on the door and telling them who they are, Magneto and Maverick should be expecting them. You may post now if you would like, you may post in the forum (The safe house) or let me know when you would like to have your character enter and we can play it out in chat (Which i prefer for this sorta thing).

Thanks for you interest and let me know!

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Also to the both of you, we need a few more mutants both teenage and mature (X-men level). If you think you can handle more then one character please please please enter them! The sooner we have more characters the sooner we can get started. You CAN enter more male characters but we are seriously lacking female characters, so i am more likely to accept female characters at this point. After all the teenage mutants meet we can begin their settling in, briefing by Magneto and the other x-men, along with their first day at school.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:59 pm

WhatYouDontKnow wrote:When should we start posting? I would like You to start but Im just wondering....

WhatYou there a certain issue I have with your character. She's a female pyro right down to the lighter and her name is little Mary-Sueish both names. Please can you work on making her a little more different and also make her mutant name less showy. My suggestion is about Ember, less scream out. Now for real name choose either Infinity or Maze as both together seems implausible, my suggestions are minor and you may have to resubmit character, but you want your character to have their own personality don't you and not seem just like a female Pyro.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:01 pm

In terms of powers and the lighter its fine, just change the name i think like Rulke said. Also, try to play the character different then Pyro. Other then that, your character is perfect.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 pm

If all of you could head over to chat, the 'place' labeled (Last Class OOC)
We can discuss a bit farther and start the roleplay hopefully.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Ok, I'll change her name but i rather not resubmit so I'll edit it but I cant change for what you so when you click on it. Maybe the last name I thought up for her Mutant name a nick name because she violtal. And I know Infinity Maze is unlikely but I have a good friend whos last name is Maze (attually spelt Mayes) so I just added what i thought was a good first name.
Does that work?

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Yep, that works fine What. Just head over to chat when you get the chance, some new characters are being made so we can hopefuly do some RP tonight

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Is it cool if I take Wolverine and Cyclops off your hands? I've also got a secret surprise character I want to submit.... ;)

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Hey Dig, you can have Cyclops for now. Depending on how well you can play him, i may give you Wolverine too.

Being very important characters, you need to prove that you can play them well enough. If you cant accurately play them, i may have to revoke the characters (Very Very Unlikely). I hope you understand.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Don't worry, I'll earn it as long as we get started.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Ok guys, its 9:33 now we well start a small chat session at 10:00 where we well enter the new characters, have them meet the x-men and everything. The X-men well then branch off to a meeting with Magneto (EDIT) that well take to the forums while the other mutants converse in the house, get settled in, ect. 30 minutes everyone, please be there if you are online (Which all of you are it seems)

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!