Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha

Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha

a part of “Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

10 years after the Fourth War a clan of Uchiha have surfaced outside of Konoha. Now the seek revenge on Konoha for what happened to the original clan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Ehm just to make sure at this moment in the roleplay Konoha does not know of the existence of the Mirage village and of there being living Uchihas right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inos
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm

nope, as far as they know, The clan died with Madara and Sasuke

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Good, very good..*evil smile* ^^

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Just remember, your evil is no match for... MY MID-LIFE CRISIS NINJA!!!

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:16 pm

True true but I am looking forward to mind killing..^^

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:51 pm

sorry about the problem, I fixed it though can you reconsider?
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm

I looked your character over again, and it does seem to be fixed, but I'm afraid the other GM and I have decided that we have more than enough character right now. But if we need any more later on I'll let you know.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Okay, just so it will be a little less confusing, I added Hidden Mirage Village to the Places tab, so if your Uchiha character is there, post there please. And it would be nice if one of the Uchiha responded to Raiden so we can get things going...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:21 pm

So as long as a char stays in the Mirage Village he or she should post there and same goes for konoha?

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:25 pm

yes, and should you be traveling to one or the other, you post in your starting village until you arrive at the next village. So if you were going from mirage to Konoha, you would post in Mirage until you arrived at Konoha, or the area close by.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Okay thanks again for clarifying (this is my first rp with several places^^).

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Alright, seeing as how everyone has had time to post now, I'm going to move things along. If you get lost on what's happening just ask for help and I'm sure we can clear it up.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Okay then^^.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 pm

so it begins.... MUAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 pm

*copies evil demonic laugh from Demon and underlines it with epic music*

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

music to my ears~ X3

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 am

Hey i'm just wondering if its still cool to submit characters for this and if so how would it work if i created a child of a cannon character. i know that it would have to be a gennin but then a gennin is supposed to be part of a team or atleast have a jonin sensei to take care of them on missions. if you it helps you to know who i want to make it is asuma saratobi and kurenai yuhi
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Soul_Alchemist wrote:I looked your character over again, and it does seem to be fixed, but I'm afraid the other GM and I have decided that we have more than enough character right now. But if we need any more later on I'll let you know.

No one's dropped out, so we're still good on people

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Ehm I don't want to anger or bother anyone but why is it that almost only me and Luna Star are rping?

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 pm

I've been away from the computer, and i don't know what to post yet.....and p.s. I'm going away this Friday, the 24th, to the next Saturday, July 2nd, so my access to the computer might be slim...
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!