Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

a part of “Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain”, a fictional universe by xXChocobeanXx.

What if Aizen didn't die? What if Gin lived? What if Aizen had a daughter and a son? +Open and Accepting+

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:29 pm

OK here are the Character sheets, I'm only supplying Shinigami, Hollows, and Arrancar sheets.
I myself will be taking one of the three Arrancar for myself. Feel free to start your characters if you'd like I'll start this once I get back from my trip that starts I believe Wednesday. This is of course of Choco isn't going to remake this Role-Play.

Arrancar Template.

Race:
Weight:
Hair: (Color/style)
Eyes: (Color/any oddities)
Skin:

Appearance (Written out, additional picture is a bonus.)

Personality. (Written out, this is optional as sometimes it is hard or even impossible to describe a characterā€˜s personality.)

Theme (Optional: Pick out their personal theme song(s) )

Abilities.

Reiatsu : (Spirit Energy Appearance and strength)

Mental Capabilities

Physical Capabilities

Combat Skills.
Combat Style (As in Aggressive/Defensive/Balanced/Disciplined/Chaotic/Ectā€¦)
Zanjutsu : (Art of the Sword)
Hakuda : (Hand to Hand)

Hollow Techniques (the basic standard abilities that Hollows possess. List which powers you have such as Cero or Hierro. If you have customized version describe it.

Zanpakuto ( Include Appearance and its name A Arrancarā€™s unique weapon, usually of Oriental origin, European influence is acceptable. This a true seal, it holds back their former selves. )

Resurreccion Include release command and Resurreccionā€™s physical appearance as a released form of their Hollow selves.. Also include its powers. (Max 3)

Hollow Template.

Race:
Weight:
Skin:

Personality. (Written out, this is optional as sometimes it is hard or even impossible to describe a characterā€˜s personality.)

Abilities.

Mental Capabilities

Physical Capabilities

Combat Skills.

Hollow Techniques (the basic standard abilities that Hollows possess. List which powers you have such as Cero or Hierro. If you have customized version describe it.

Unique Hollow Powers List the powers unique to your Hollow.

Shinigami Template.

Race: Shinigami
Weight:
Skin:

Abilities.

Mental Capabilities

Physical Capabilities

Combat Skills.
Zanjutsu : (Art of the Sword)

Hoho (Skills involving speed/agility, including Shunpo(Flash Step) )

Kido (Pretty much ā€œmagicā€. Use cannon Kido or Custom Kidoā€¦ all Custom Kido must be listed in CSā€™s when their submitted. )

Zanpakuto ( Include Appearance and its name A Shinigamiā€™s unique weapon, usually of Oriental origin, European influence is acceptable. Unreleased have to be solid and melee weapons. Note a Zanpakutoā€™s name can remain constant through out its releases. )

Shikai ( Include release command, Shikai appearance and name. Also a list of your swordā€™s Shikai powers/abilities (Max: 3) The released form of the Zanpakuto exposing its basic abilities, three abilities for your Shikai at the most it also changes its appearance.)

Bankai ( Include release command, Bankai appearance and name. Include a list of your swordā€™s Bankai powers/abilities (Max: 3) The ultimate release of oneā€™s Zanpakuto is incredibly hard to reach such a state, the few who attained this power usually can not fully control it. The weaponā€˜s, and sometimes the Shinigamiā€˜s, appearance change.)
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Wow, thanks Raven. I go on a business trip, conincidently forgetting my laptop. All i have to say is wow.

This reminds me how much I hate my life. I sometimes think I should go jump off a bridge. specifically, the San Francisco Bridge
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm

So I'm guessing your not restarting the rp Choco?

Good to have you back, I missed stalking someone .

I started a new rp.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:07 am

Chocobean I think someone needs a Hug and I already said Iā€™m only going to make that role-play if you donā€™t plan on RMing this one.

Alsoā€¦ didnā€™t they put up some type of protection to prevent people from jumping off that bridge?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 pm

i do need a hug. T^T *hugs Raven* i did plan on remaking it, but since you made so much effort, can you remake it for me? please just reserve aizen's kid, if you decide to make it like that. i skimmed through the posts.

i missed yew too zane! what's the rp called and send me link?

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh I didnā€™t put effort into it Choco I had this written up way before I joined your role-play. (I have the ā€œits not good enough Syndrome) So please RM this one.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 pm

*Hugs Choco* I hope you can join choco, link.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 pm

YAY! Choco is back! *waves*

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 am

i'm trying to remake it, but the site keeps going slow and glitching on me. it's not working

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am

If you remake it, i'll join again! ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:39 pm

The whole site has sucked in that same way for me lately

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Wait? The site sucks? I don't have a signal problem with it.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Wait? The site sucks? I don't have a signal problem with it. Well there is one problem. I hate it when I can't make another post in a OCC after I did one before.
+_+ Also one of my friends is about to finish his rp, we just have to have the last two people in it to make they're last post.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 pm

What?! That would be the first time i have at least heard of a game finishing.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Ya occasionally role-plays actually endā€¦ my longest running one his coming to an end. Were at the climax during a mass surprise genocidal attack against humanity after the heroes were tricked into killing the kingdomā€™s championā€¦ it all comes down to one super badass mage against a three charactersā€¦ between them stands a vast army of monsters created solely for man kindā€™s destructionā€¦ in other words fun.

Also if it persists Choco Iā€™ll make my role-play and you can be co-gm/dm. Though as its before the 13 Court guard Aizen may be around but he wonā€™t have the Plot Device that is the Hogyoku though I donā€™t see why he couldnā€™t still have kids.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:58 am

yeah, Aizen would still be strong as hell though, even without the hogyoku. If you do make it Rave, like i said, ill reserve a Vasto Lorde and i think imma play as Mayuri Kurotsuchi too if that s cool

but the site is a total pain anymore...

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Ok so should I make my version of it?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:28 pm

I would still join, but I've been busy with lots of roleplays and the real world. If you make it, still reserve me a Vasto Lorde, yeah? I'll make a charry, and if it takes off, I'll drop one of my less active RPs.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 am

Ok I'll try to put it up tomorrow, and I already have them reserved for you Timmay.

Edit.

Its up so join if you want to!

roleplay/bleach-reign-of-chaos/#introduction

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 pm

sorry, i can't get the site to work. i'll try again though. i'm checkin this from my psp

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!