Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Kingdom of Adamas

The Kingdom of Adamas

a part of “The Kingdom of Adamas”, a fictional universe by Scribe.

Once upon a time, in a kingdom- the kingdom of Adamas, to be precise, there ruled a strict king, who banned all magic, and was ignorant to the creatures of the forest to his kingdom's right.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Kingdom of Adamas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Kingdom of Adamas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scribe on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Ok, so if you want to reserve people, and send in the character l8r, this is the place to do it!
MMMMM my favorite!

YOU SEE MY CUP OF CARE??
*gasp*
ITS EMPTY!
(ha!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scribe
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Kingdom of Adamas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scribe on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Royal openings:
Openings of royal family posted in OOC forum.
(Try to limit yourself to 1 royal family member.)
THE ROYAL FAMILY
King Adam- OPEN
Queen Dawn- Taken by none other than...... SCRIBE! ("haha suckers!" [JK!])
Prince Stephan-Taken by Zane Saphire
Prince Carter-open
Prince Arthur- Taken by SlightlyInsane (go insane people! : D)
Princess Lulu- open~ May soon be taken
Princess Cassidy- Taken by..... SCRIBE! (Haha! Fooled again! :D [jk!])
Last edited by Scribe on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scribe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Okay I sent in Prince Stephen.

On a later topic it may be better if you don't do IC, it kind of ruins rps.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi! I sent in a character: Alfen Diaza

He is a former noble, but his family locked him out after they found out that he is a wizard.
Now he is hiding his identity and live in the castle's secret tunnels.
Some people live to protect lies, while others live to uncover truth.

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scribe on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 am

Ok! sorry, Zane saphire, I'm really new at this, and when Role played on this one site there was a certain way we did everything. I guess you do it differently here? Oh well, I'll just get used to it. Both characters are accepted!

Scribe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello, I also recently submitted a character into this RP: Maximillion Montesquieu. I sincerely hope it will be accepted and accepted soon :3

Ironman11
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi Scribe, I am interested in this rpg enough to apply to it but I have a few questions first. How old is Princess Lulu? And can I submit another female character?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scribe on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Lulu? Hm... Anywhere from 15-19. You choose if you want to pay her. Also, yeah, you can make 7 female characters, for all i care. The more characters, the better!

Scribe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Okay that's fine. I will reserve Princess Lulu and submit another female char. I'll do it tomorrow though. Thanks.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!