Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gift: Chapter Two

The Gift: Chapter Two

a part of “The Gift: Chapter Two”, a fictional universe by Smith.

[COMPLETE] With the gods dead and dragons slowly spreading their dominion over the land, will you fight for something? Or die with nothing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gift: Chapter Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Gift: Chapter Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 pm

o-o...Kiku said shit.

And damnit Talis XD you're post was awesome, but two minutes after I read it I thought: "Wait...HATCHLINGS DON'T HAVE BREATH WEAPONS!!"

:I...son. I am disappoint.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 pm

I did not know that... Though it does make sense...

Pretty sad that we're at the tail end of the RP and I only just realize that. Aren't they the main antagonists?

Well, I'll retcon that junk into the dragon trying to bite Caine. What fire?
Last edited by Talisman on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 pm

I did? -reads-

Huh. Yep. I did.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Whatever. I'll post soon doodz.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 am

Oh snap, we killin' off doodz?!

Wait for me Kiku!

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm

-Is jealous of Talis's death-scene-

Also, Good logic call with the Mikana thing. I'd nearly forgotten she was a Child...

I'll give points to Machina for most effective use of a swear word that is not the f-bomb.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:47 pm

:o...ass?

AND YAAAAY. We's almost done. Then we wait two weeks for Shiva to get his ass back here and then we begin the next chapter! Or not. I don't need yallz(oh god yes I do D:)

...I've become dependant.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I was actually referring to the line about a shit-eating piece of scum, but whatevs.

...Your dependence is amusing to me.

Yay for being almost done!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:51 pm

I know, I know. I'm like a drug.

A devilishly handsome drug, but a drug nonetheless.

I gots maybe one more post to do before I am completely done. Lily has to pick up Caine's silver saber. Her bow broke, so now she needs a replacement weapon until she can get a new one... Which is just me giving an excuse to carry a part of Caine into the next Chapter.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to say...

If Wrath doesn't want an adorable little mini-dragon, you can give it to Machina. -nods nods-

I'm just wondering whose side those reds are on, anyway...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Hehe. Big dragon going to eat Zeke--I MEAN. Nah, I'll keep it for now. Great conversation starter.

"Hey babe, wanna see my pocket-sized dragon--WTF? WHY YOU SLAP ME, BRO?"

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm not going to leave you guys hanging for another week, so I posted something.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Swoosh!

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Swoosh? Whatever. Time to end this chapter.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 am

Double post.

That's all she wrote. Excellent job gaiz :3 thanks for sticking with it!

You don't have to post anymore, but feel free to do an exit if you want~

...Imma bug ya'll when the next chapter begins.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:07 am

Hot damn.

I think this is officially the second thing I've ever been in that hasn't died.

Also, called the reds thing. But it was awesome anyway.

*sniffle* Yay!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:11 am

...Outtakes time?

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am

YES. Do the honors, Shiva!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 am

And that's it. I am done.

A surprise ending, Lily evolving into a harder woman, and sadness everywhere.

Now I'm depressed.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am

Well get happy and join in on the Outtakes!

Kisikoni saw Talae tap her Live Leather, using both the burst of speed and height of jump to her advantage to jump over the wall. Kisikoni decided that he would follow his partner's lead, especially since the ladders didn't look particularly safe. He called on the Live Armor, giving him the power that he needed to take a quick running start and powerful jump.

Kisikoni soon realized he miscalculated the jump.

"AWWWWWWW SHHIIIIIII-"

Arke
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!