Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers

Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers

a part of “Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers”, a fictional universe by Vivalavida.

A remake of an old roleplay I made. Involving a small group of people who end up with the ability to control an element following an apocalyptic eruption of Mt Fuji.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I am totally digging the Halloween theme. Sorry i've been gone for a few. It's been a rough couple of days, and I fret there are more soon to come. In the meanwhile, I'll probably make a short post.
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Rough days, huh? I hope it's nothing too bad? Either way, good luck and all that.

@Paige:

lol, it wasn't exactly morning when I first saw your post. (xD)
speaking of posts, I posted.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

:O Hacking? Badass :]

Anyways, posted aswell.

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Aye, made the signature myself. (:3)

Anyways, posteded!

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 pm

It's pretty great. Jealous x] Posted though, even if it took a while. I had to go make supper for the family. Wheee D:

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Posted.

and now I'll be going to bed again. (Wow, notice how I haven't really taken an all-nighter this whole week. I'm proud of myself. xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Whee, you should be! It's good to get sleep :D -Thumbs up-

In Soviet Russia, Writing Posts You O_O? Anyways, posted :]

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

sheesh, you guys are flooding the place. ^.^; It's actually kinda depressing that no one has been posting other than you two, myself and Guardian. (Sometimes Ka-chan too) IDK where Viva went. Im starting to worry...T.T Why does this always happen with this rp?

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Sad panda

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 am

Uh, I dunno. Something probably happened, or Viva has a busy life? You never know...

But, until all that is answered, I posted. lol

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:12 am

Okay, I'm sorry x100 because I didn't post in the last two days. I've been busy D: But I posted now? Is the punishment off a little?

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Punishment? So, you don't want your all-you-can-eat; Waffles punishment?

Shame really. Well, nothing we can do 'bout it, punishment has been cancelled.

Oh, and I posted.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:21 am

:O Waffles!? Damn, I guess I missed out. Anyways, posted.

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:33 pm

I posted a while ago and I am awaiting anything more to happen...but without Viva and the others...this has kind of become...boring...-.-

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:41 am

To be honest, I kind of agree. There isn't much we can do when there is no GM. Okay, that's a lie. But, there is no story. And well, a world without a story is kind of, boring. Yes.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah...I refuse to post again until we hear from Viva...

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 am

Mhmm, smart idea. I hope he's not sick or something :S

Anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEN <33

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi there!

Just passing by, trying to figure out if someone is still lurking this role play. *shrugs excessively*

So, to the topic at hand. Viva hasn't been on-line for one whole month now, and I am now at that point where I completely doubt this role play is going to move ever again. I'm not blaming anyone, Viva is probably just too busy with real life stuff. (Which is more important then a stupid internet life.) But I am calling it quits, here and now. It was fun while it lasted, and perhaps I'll have the chance to RP or chat with one of you.

Until then, I'll say my goodbyes.

Cheers,

Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!