Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Unchained Hearts

Unchained Hearts

a part of “Unchained Hearts”, a fictional universe by Sora112112.

Last year, four girls were burned alive in a tragic dorm fire. Unknown to the rest of the school, the girls never left. Will they be destined to wander the halls forever? Or will four boys moving in change all that? (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unchained Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Unchained Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 am

good idea! thank you. <3
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Ignore this, I didn't realise that Child had recently logged in...

We just need him to post, and then we can TIME SKIP, and continue the RP.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Um, O.o Sorry I havent posted >.< Really...

I was just kinda confused since the RP is kinda going fast and all x.x I kinda couldnt keep up
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 pm

It's like running through a [insert appropriate situation of choice], just looked for a slot and take it as fast as you can, without a loss in quality.

I know what it's like to get lost when it comes to an RP, and I'm sorry (slightly, I'm glad that it's doing well) that this one sped up too fast for you. We all seem to be on pop-rocks and cola when it comes to posting...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Lol, I guess so n.n I'll try posting later. I'd post now but I'm helping my sister with her homework AND trying to make something to eat that wont give her food poisoning x.x Im not that good at cooking some things.

Could you give me a brief summary of whats happened? O_o You know, if you can, if not I'll try reading through it when I can :)

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Everyone's asleep. That's more or less it...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:15 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sobs in the corner*

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:32 pm

What's wrong, Sora?
Did you post?
I'm sorry, I'll check it now!
*rushes off to check*
Edit: I don't see any Sora posts since my last post, so what's wrong my dear?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 pm

I don't whether or not to TIME SKIP or not, but would you be okay with waking up before the sun does?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:12 pm

I posted, try not to break Sora too much...I need him...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Who is still interested in this RP?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 pm

*jumps up and down*

OH OH OH PICK ME!

i am! Beka101 is too i believe.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:51 pm

I had a feeling you are, and I knew that Fangs would be far too stubborn to let this die. I'm quite annoyed though. Because ChildofNone didn't post, Eleera Cain couldn't. Now because Mirror won't post, I can't. This is the only RP of mine (that was originally mine) that has actually took off and shot past 100 posts. (Although I won't take all the credit for this RP, Wish-chan helped me quite a bit.)

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:36 pm

well why dont you look for people to replace the people who didnt post?

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:18 am

Because have all already established a mindset to post concerning our partners. It would be difficult to find people willing to fill other shoes, and requesting that the previous owners of said shoes stepped out of them...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 am

Sorry, Sora, I was having issues, I didn't have any time to post in anything at all, but, I'm hoping I'll be able to post more regularly now.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am

Yey! Although we still have a certain ChildofNone to get to post or a replacement for...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Look! I found this picture!:

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but is that meant to be an anime character or something, or did you just think it looked cool?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I just thought it looked sort of like Destiny.

phooka
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!