Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The League of Origins

The League of Origins

a part of “The League of Origins”, a fictional universe by blackwolt.

In a nuclear wasteland we struggle to survive. Our League Of Origins replaces the inevitable war over resources, but what will the outcome of this “sport” be for us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The League of Origins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The League of Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 am

Arctic Fury wrote:The majority of the weapons I'm seeing people using seem to be quite lethal. I thought the league games were a non-lethal thing?

For the sake of humanity ranged people will be expected to use paralyzing or otherwise non-lethal rounds, while melee soldiers will be expected only to disarm an opponent. I hope people will remember this when we enter battle ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolf1992
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Disarm hm...
You mean, like, chopping off their arms? Sounds kinda harsh...

XD
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:52 am

JokerofSpades wrote:Disarm hm...
You mean, like, chopping off their arms? Sounds kinda harsh...

XD

Disarm as in remove their weapons from them. I never said anything about making them handicapped for life :)
Things are going a bit slow with my next post, these last couple of days having been quite hectic.

As I said before, I propose that we move through this next day rather quickly and get to the battle preparations. I know some of your characters are not asleep yet (but most are).

wolf1992
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:46 pm

We'll do as wolf proposed, if any of you want to end whatever your character is doing right now, please inform us and start working on your posts. If we don't hear anything from any of you before the end of the week (be it pm. or here in the ooc), we will jump around 30 hours in time of the RP.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:02 pm

In response to Blackwolt,

Ririn is actually good for the night. I know he talked about going back and getting his stuff, but I don't think I actually need make another post for that. Consider me ready to move on. (I'm actually surprised that I've gotten by on only two posts so far...)

For the rest of you, hop to it! I'm ready to get to the butt-kicking part. And by that I mean, watching the rest of you do the butt-kicking while I stand back and laugh.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

SasoriRinku wrote:In response to Blackwolt,

Ririn is actually good for the night. I know he talked about going back and getting his stuff, but I don't think I actually need make another post for that. Consider me ready to move on. (I'm actually surprised that I've gotten by on only two posts so far...)

For the rest of you, hop to it! I'm ready to get to the butt-kicking part. And by that I mean, watching the rest of you do the butt-kicking while I stand back and laugh.

Just for your info, Phyllis will hold you to your word and have your character literally laughing his ass off.

wolf1992
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varyar on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Fine by me, Aaron is sleeping like a baby anyway. Burning stuff kinda does that to him. So let's get to killing! Oh, I mean, harmlessly disarm.
Le vent se lève...! il faut tenter de vivre!
Paul Valéry

Varyar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 pm

I see our daily activity has gone down quite a bit. You guys already suffering from writer's block?

I am currently writing my next post, although I am quite busy these days attending a workshop thingy in the other end of the country... therefore, I have only managed to write part of my post.

I have tried to contact people regarding some interaction if they wanted to do so during our time skip (forward to the pre-battle prep).

It would be nice if people would meet once again outside the briefing room at about 10.30 PM (by order of the General).

wolf1992
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:50 am

So should we timeskip to then now? I'd prefer this stay alive...
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:31 am

Hydrall wrote:So should we timeskip to then now? I'd prefer this stay alive...

Well, just write your post as if it covered the whole day prior to the battle.

As I wrote before, I've really been busy this weekend, so my post is still not ready to be posted. I will find the time to finish it tonight and post it.

EDIT: Post is UP, UP, UP, UP ^^

wolf1992
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Sorry I haven't been writing much in here lately. I will have my next post up by tomorrow (unless something comes in my way).

If there is anyone that has a hard time keeping up or have something on their mind (thinking about this roleplay) then please tell me, I hope we can keep this roleplay alive for a lot of time. And remember peeps; now that we have made the introductions it is only going to be more fun doing this roleplay ;D

Keep it up everybody

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Just to let you guys know, now that we've moved on a bit I intend to post again. However, this week has been a bit busy for me (which is made even worse because there are some things more pleasurable activities that I'm missing out on because of that), and so I'll be getting it up when I can. Probably before the weekend, I'll be able to sit down and post.

Here's looking forward to getting this combat started! (Within a few more posts anyway)

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 pm

It would be nice to hear some update from you guys, seeing as it has been over a week since the last activity besides mine.

wolf1992
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm waiting for Lan D:

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varyar on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:55 am

Hey everyone... I'm sorry to say this, but I'm leaving this RP. I'm at the end of the semester in school, and things are tough. I can barely keep up with my old RP, I won't be able to continue to ropleplay this one. I want to thank you all, this has been very fun, the League of Origins universe is awesome and amazingly creative, and everyone interacts in a wonderful way. I'm sure I'll regret this decision, and I might be coming back here from time to time, but I can't keep up with two RPs, at least not with enough frequency. I'm chosing to stay with the other one only because I started it first, and it would be unfair to leave it. Anyway, thanks a lot, I love you all, don't hate me forever, peace!
Oh, and give Aaron an honorable death... Dying in the fire, alongside with Betty...

Varyar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Will do! D: Sorry to see you leave dude.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 am

Varyar wrote:Hey everyone... I'm sorry to say this, but I'm leaving this RP. I'm at the end of the semester in school, and things are tough. I can barely keep up with my old RP, I won't be able to continue to ropleplay this one. I want to thank you all, this has been very fun, the League of Origins universe is awesome and amazingly creative, and everyone interacts in a wonderful way. I'm sure I'll regret this decision, and I might be coming back here from time to time, but I can't keep up with two RPs, at least not with enough frequency. I'm chosing to stay with the other one only because I started it first, and it would be unfair to leave it. Anyway, thanks a lot, I love you all, don't hate me forever, peace!
Oh, and give Aaron an honorable death... Dying in the fire, alongside with Betty...

That's too bad. It was a pleasure RP'ing with you.

On another note: People, we really need some activity or this RP is going to die...
It's quite a long time since any activity has been posted, so it would be nice if you'd at least tell us here in the OOC why our roleplay has slowed down so drastically.

wolf1992
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:36 am

I'm waiting for Maen to reply to me. Unless he has and I just didn't notice.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:58 pm

It would seem my last post never was submitted to this forum. Weird. Anyway, to recap it:

As all participants probably have guessed, this roleplay is officially dead.

It was a pleasure while it lasted; unfortunately, it didn't last long.

wolf1992
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 pm

A pity. It was a good idea... Catch you on the next one, I suppose.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!