Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We are Beyond the Sky

We are Beyond the Sky

a part of “We are Beyond the Sky”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

When six teens find themselves with power to control the elements, their lives become connected as a dark force descends upon the world that seeks something unknown. . . . What could it possibly desire?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We are Beyond the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] We are Beyond the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BambiSempremie on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:06 am

I.Am.Back.Everyone.

So happy about it too ~ Loved staying at my friend's but I have RPs to catch up on xD I'm nearly finished catching up on this, so I'll post soon :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BambiSempremie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 am

Ahhh Sunny forgot to check her mail!!..... Oh well. Another time perhaps?

Hey Max I think I have a good way to start off the little adventure you were planning. Also a way to patch things up between Mitch and Jude...... See what you think!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 am

Well, I was kinda just going to start it off with a phone call from his uncle a little after he finished "cleanimg" his apartment the next morning, from there I had everything worked out basically untill he freaks out after scarry messages left on his answering machine back at his apartment then buggs out and heads for Sunny's house, but thats after the delevery and nearly a full days worth of events. I wasnt even gunna start posting agian untill everybody at least did a sleepy time post though. Feel free to interviene in anything throughout the next day though, i'm sure it will be worth it. Somehow I doubt Mitch and Jude will be patching things up any time soon, if ever. I don't think mitch will be open and accepting to Jude, and the way he talks will probably just piss Mitch off, all polite and proper, Mitch will probably think hes trying to act better than him or something. Free roam to try though, makes sense that Jude would being the rational person that he is.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:41 pm

See my plan was to have Jude fix Mitch's window and then apologize. If you make it so the message comes at the same time Jude comes maybe Mith'll want his help? I mean Mitch isn't DUMB he'll realize that Jude's powers may come in handy if, and when, things get sticky.

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi Bambi. ^^

And well, after the eventful evening Sunny had, I think it makes sense for her to have forgotten to check her mailbox, plus she was kind of pulling Len along with her. XD Eh, she'll check it the next afternoon as she always does when she doesn't fall asleep on a bus and wind up in Xibalba.

Also, ha, Sunny is a sleep-walker. . . . XD
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:06 pm

x3 Rin shows us all a lesson in this some how.

Lesson:
Never go off alone and ride a shadow creature when it's still thundering and lightning out. You shall fall of it and hurt chu self, and possibly be attacked by cho shadows. You'll also have a nightmare. Drive save!=3

Lesson over =3

Any wayz, should we all just skip untill tomorrow? I think we can all say we all went to bed, and Ramsey could of taken Rin home with him =/

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Um, I think I'm just going to do a time skip into the next morning, I think it's time to get a move on. Hope that's okay.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Okay. Soz... Rin is now glued to Ramsey.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Okay posted and stuff, since Sunny lives in Avalon it shouldn't be too hard for Rin and Len to meet up again soon.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Oh, Dukon. I think you underestimate the pig-headed pride of a seventeen year old high school dropout...... but you'll see.

And how you gonna replace a window without waking the person sleeping right next to it? I don't know hardly anything about window repair, but don't you need stuff like power tools for that? I guess Mitch was really tired, but still. Well, I guess I am just whining because now Mitch won't be able to wake up to a pigeon staring at him from his coffee table T-T his wake up is ruined, RUINED! Just kidding, I can still make it good and funny. In fact, it's a challenge, A CHALLENGE I SAY! *Ahem* off to posting then.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Okay, I love the fact that you can insert a URL into your text without it taking up space. XD Makes linking to a picture of Sunny's outfit soooo easy.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

I know I love copy & pasting as well.. Just saves your work without putting annoying documents in the way! XD
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

and so Mitch's little adventure begins! Filled with foot chases, intrigue, cryptic voice mail, and a mysterious black suitcase. Whoo! I'm pumped!

I'll be spreading it out over a few posts, or quite a few posts to cut down on length and give people a chance to intervene if they really want to. However, if it's not too much trouble could I could ask if you are going to drop in, send me a PM first so I don't start working on the next segment and end up having to scrap a large amount of writing. But fair warning, Mitch is going to be pretty focused on going somewhere for all if not nearly all of what I have planned, so don't expect willingness to have a friendly chat or much interaction from him.

It's going to take place from 9:00 AM -now/when Mitch called Jude. And I plan for it to end sometime between 1:00 and 3:00 PM. Sorry if it seems like I'm setting up too many plans, but I'm pretty excited about it. My hope is that it will get the main plot off to a good start, having the Queen find out about The Elemental Six and give Mitch a little motivation to interact with the other characters.

*deep breath* Now, I'm off to work on the next post!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:12 pm

*stretches* I'm actually cool with anyone wanting to set up some mini-plots of their own in the roleplay if they want to. As long as it can fit into everything, it's good. I think things would get kind of stale if there were just the main plot and little more, I like it when everyone involved with a roleplay is able to feel comfortable enough to work in their own ideas. ^^ If anyone wants to work up their own mini-plot thing in the roleplay regarding your character, feel free too!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:51 pm

>.> <.< >.> O.o Whard everybody go?

I'm getting close to double posting DX *waves keyboard around like a maniac* I'll do it too! Don't underestimate me!

Eh... I'm probably just getting impatient.....I really hope that's the case....

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:10 pm

I'm still here, and waiting myself. Seems people have gone MIA or just haven't posted. - -;; If this roleplay dies on me, I will make sure to revive it eventually. . . . T-T I hope it doesn't come to that!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm sure people will post over the weekend. *crosses fingers*

I would be very sad if this died....

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 pm

I really hope so, and I'd be upset if this does die; but if it does go that route, *sighs* seriously hoping against that, I'll restart it I guess. . . . If it does come down to that, want me to let you know?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:56 pm

*puts fingers in ears* Lalala, I'm not listening. This ain't going to fail. Lalala....

...but in all seriousness, yes I would like a heads up if it gets remade.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Will do, I'll add you to the list of people I'll contact if I need to reboot this or something. . . . Eh, even if it did come down to that, one bright spot would be the fact I'd have a clearer grasp upon the plot and something pretty interesting to post in the Introduction tab. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!