Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Calling All Heroes

Calling All Heroes

a part of “Calling All Heroes”, a fictional universe by BelleOceane.

You are the son or daughter of a famous hero or villain. You maust learn to use your powers to fight your enemies at the Hero or Villain Academy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Calling All Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Calling All Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm

When can we start? I'm so excited!
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Rite after I get the starter post up! That will be pretty soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Can I reserve the son of Booster Gold?
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Absolutely!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey Belle! Where you aware that in the Comics, Poison Ivy is portrayed as a pragmatic lesbian (Quote from her: "Men are only good for one thing, and even then they cant always rise to the occassion") And Harley Quinn is rumored to be bisexual. They are actually the #1 Femmeslash couple in comic books. Do you see the irony in our choices of character sexualities... or did you do that on purpose? Because I think it's awesome!

Edit: Can Harley and Scarlet be room mates?

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Of course they can be roommates! I was actually thinking the same thing. and I didn't actually make her bisexual for any reason! Lol! But still, great idea!

Oh, and that reminds me, does anyone want to request a specific roomie? Or do you just want me to decide for you?

And posting has started. Enjoy!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 pm

I should post sometime tomorrow

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh gosh, this is going to sound so silly, but could Cassidy and Regina maybe be roomates??? XD; I just think it'd be fun with their dad's being friends and such >w<
The Brinking Point is looking for Players, right now! c:

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby O'Grodney on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry for the triple posts. I've been getting a formatting error or something along those lines that wasn't allowing me to post in the Academy for Villans section. It's just a normal thing so no cause for alarm. Probably just a server issue.

O'Grodney
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:50 am

Of course Cassidy and regina can be roomies!

And don't worry about the triple posts!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 pm

If it ain't too late to join i got a question here.
Do you specifically have to have the exact same power as your parents or can ya get different ones ?
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 pm

I would assume that child would inherit their parents powers, but maybe you could do a variation of a power (like your parent can talk to plants and you, instead, can talk to animals), or a new power created because of two superhero parents with different powers (like one parent talks to plants and one turns into animals resulting in you being able to turn into a plant or being able to talk to animals). I'd say be creative, but generally children inherit their parents powers.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 am

Hmm, it seems that posting has slowed down quite a bit. Who are we waiting for?

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!