Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Graffiti Wars

The Graffiti Wars

a part of “The Graffiti Wars”, a fictional universe by reveries.

Despite their conflicts down the years, they've both had a single thing in common: their love for art. But the two gangs that color the streets of the New York undergrounds, may have to put aside their mutual passions when they cannot forgive and forget.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Graffiti Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Graffiti Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Well that's a bummer all around, it sucks losin people in the beginning.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 pm

.. I see. It's such a shame. ):

Unfortunately for that then, there will be a major drop in activity within the Hound gang, so we're going to need more people to submit characters.. Especially at where we are now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Mm, if you gimmie a sec to finish writing a post for Abi I can make a Hound if you like.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 pm

That'd be wonderful.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Mm, I apologize, I'm painfully muse-less at the moment, if there is something I need to change of the character sheet just let me know.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 pm

No, it's quite alright, the profile itself is a bit bland with the exception of the quirky tremor, I know you can breathe lots of life in Markus once he's put into action.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Mkay~

I shall try to make him interesting. Perhaps I'll make a post for him later... But I'm much to lazy to do anything at all now.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 am

Merry belated Christmas!

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 am

Long post was long. Sorry if tl;dr

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Nonsense, no such thing as too long lol, waiting on Rev to get my next post in

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm

.. Gah. I'm so sorry, I had some big life distractions stuff to deal with. I've posted about 2 days ago, so.. Yeah. Happy early New Year everyone. Just in case I don't get to say so on time. And pieluver, s'okay, the long post was rather a relief, and extremely satisfactory. :D

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm

.. This hasn't gone dead, has it? :/

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm still here!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

(:

.. Perhaps I should restart the RP?

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 pm

I would shoot out PMs to everyone telling them that everything is starting up again. Because of the holidays that came up recently people might have forgotten about the 'play.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

True, everyone has lives as well. I can do the PMing myself though, I wouldn't want to impose. I'll get started on restarting this.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Yay~
I really like this play, and was sad when the action began to die.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I agree with you, since I nurtured this one with tons of brain cells. It was such a disappointment from all of the inactivity. But I suppose its my own fault to have started this so close to the holidays.

Alright then! This is the new RP. It has extra information, and I've removed all characters from this one, except for mine. If you guys still wish to partake, readmit your character with the new skeleton. (: /sigh. This feels somewhat refreshing, restarting it..

reveries
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!