Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

High School of the Dead

High School of the Dead

a part of “High School of the Dead”, a fictional universe by Boogeyboy.

"That world that we once enjoyed...is long gone."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “High School of the Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] High School of the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "High School of the Dead"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] High School of the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

So dude, how many people were you thinking you wanted to wait for before kicking this thing off?
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Idonno, Maybe a couple more? We could probably get started now, and just hope people jump in...We probably won't end up escaping the school any time soon. So I'll start working on the first post. :)

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 pm

I just posted the first post, if you'd like our characters can somehow meet up, and we can decide in the IC what will happen after that.

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 am

All right man, i"ll shoot my first post out and we can meet up then we'll figure out how things are gunna go as people join up.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Post is in bro. How did you wanna meet up?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

I'll set it up to where our characters meet....I'll probably set up a Characters Wanted thread a little later on today. Your post was funny, by the way. :)

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Lul thanks. I think me and my friends have actually had that discussion like a billion times.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Yo Count me in! I love HOTD!! Any room left?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 am

AND you're a HOTD fan?! HIGH FIVE NEW BUDDY!! lol and shit yeah there's room, its only me and boogey right now lol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Yeah bro, DC, lazy, HOTD I love this god damn show. xD And ight I'll whip up a profile. XD

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:07 pm

awesome sauce!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:09 am

OMG. Fucking. HOTD.

Yesssss.

But... One problem. I'm a guy, and it looks like it's turning into a sausage fest on this Rp. Not that that's a bad thing.

I Suppose I could create a girl if needed, But she'd be my first.
Hah. -The first one I've attempted to play. She'd probably end up being a really messed up sort of girl. >.>

-Edit- Is this Rp even alive anymore?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 am

I'm still gonna get around to making my CS probably today im busy. xD

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brony Otaku on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 am

I saw "Highschool of the Dead" in a forum topic and just had to barge in here!

Please please PLEASE tell me you have room left!
Take a chance and roll the die... get in line for Dungeons & Dragons!

Brony Otaku
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 am

As far as I know yeerrp its still open but I haven't heard from Boogeyboy in like 50 years

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Shall I contribute a female to this party? ^_^
EDIT: Though it no longer seems open...

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuranima on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 am

Umm mey i join teh RP? I LUVV Hotd like Heck yeah!

Yuranima
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!