Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The new-roommate disruption

The new-roommate disruption

a part of “The new-roommate disruption”, a fictional universe by Planter777.

A Big Bang Theory Roleplay for a small group of dedicated roleplayers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The new-roommate disruption”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The new-roommate disruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The new-roommate disruption"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The new-roommate disruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Awesome you know I watched this show the other day and thought it would make an awesome RP could I possibly reserve the newcomer.
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Sure.

EDIT
So in what way do you intend to make the character related to whom?
Last edited by Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm

I'm thinking she's going to be Leonard's cousin if thats alright.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:36 pm

It's fine with me. Have you any ideas yet for why you're staying with Leonard and Sheldon?

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 pm

::bites lip:: Im not sure yet it will probably come together once I start the character.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:18 pm

can I be leonard?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 pm

May I have Penny, please?! I love her! and I love this show! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:08 pm

I will reserve Leonard for you but keep in mind that he will need to remain a rather active character. After all, Leonard has proven himself the center of their social group (regardless of how many times Sheldon denies that fact). Also to those who did not read the rules reservations only last 24 hours after which the character opens back up.

EDIT
Wow that was fast. And yes Sorella I will reserve Penny for you.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 pm

don't worry I'm a fairly active poster but starting next month I will be unable to post on from friday afternoon till sunday night as I have work all weekend and just ask sorella we rp together often she and I are very active

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Okay she's finished let me know if I need to edit her.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:26 pm

I have one question though, Penny's last name has never been mentioned yet..So should I leave that blank?

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Sorella
Yes that's fine. That is actually the reason I didn't have her last name up there with that of everyone else.

EDIT
Actually snipergirl, I really like the OC you've made. Also I'm delighted and surprised at how well everyone is following the character sheet. I have underestimated you all and for that I am sorry.
Last edited by Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Cool beans thanks for accepting her, I'm excited for this one.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 pm

I have to say sniper girl I love your charahter I have a feeling her and leonard will get along well

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:44 pm

It's gonna be fun at first though cause he thinks she's a total bisnouch LOL

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 pm

question do we have to have all the charachters filled before we begin?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm

I suppose not. I don't want to get too far into it so Howard and Raj are unable to catch up but I think we will be able to start soon.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 pm

I finished Penny! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Penny is accepted. We now have enough characters to start posting if you all want to, Howard and Raj usually come over in the evening rather than the morning anyways.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!