Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Artificial Humans

Artificial Humans

a part of “Artificial Humans”, a fictional universe by AutomailJunkie.

Created to be pawns of the military they are supposed to be unstoppable, emotionless human weapons, but they uncover many new things when they are sent to camp to train.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Artificial Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Artificial Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutomailJunkie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Artificial Humans"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AutomailJunkie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Artificial Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brony Otaku on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:12 pm

This definitely seems interesting.

Would a fire controller be possible? I just want to know before I start work on a character.
Take a chance and roll the die... get in line for Dungeons & Dragons!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brony Otaku
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Yeah. I'm interested too! I just wanna know what powers are acceptable...
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Same here, i want a Wind Controller.
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

I totally call telekenisis and/or telepathy- would my character be able to have both? Since they are sort of similar?

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Wait- so they used to be humans? Around what age would they generally be...altered?

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Seems pretty dang interesting. I'll join once the powers are cleared up.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutomailJunkie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 pm

All powers are acceptable, these are artificial humans, given powers by the military. Your power can be anything your imagination comes up with. Any elemental powers, are fine. etc.

AutomailJunkie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 pm

This seems pretty interesting. I'll try and have a character up soon, he'll probably have some type of earth armor ability.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 pm

I have PMed you, Automail Junkie. Assuming the idea is approved, the character will be submitted very soon.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:09 pm

I'd love to reserve a spot...I'll go and make my char immediately...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Felt the need to join something as simple as this. Submitted a character, think I did a good job on tweaking his ability, as it is quite a large one. Should there be any trouble, just tell me what and I'll edit/adapt it.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

submitted my char...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 pm

"Maybe this would get her kicked out if she pushed enough of the woman's buttons."

Um, yeah, to be honest, it's going to get her killed. But I don't know how I'm going to have Legion deal with people flaunting her own authority constantly. Acting in character and in accordance with her personality, she'd not hesitate to kill them, but I obviously can't do that because...well, yeah. XD I'm at a quandary here, it seems. Guess that's what happens when you submit a character like this to an RP.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brony Otaku on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 am

My character has been submitted folks. All that remains is for him to be approved for play.

I cannot wait to get in on this... ^_^

Brony Otaku
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 am

Hmm, so we're all new arrivals. Or can I just safely place Byte somewhere between 'new' and 'already placed at camp for certain reasons'. He has been with the military from a young age after all. Nonetheless, my post is up and running. =|

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Should have my charrie in by tomorrow!!

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Edited my character's age. I realised that what with the other characters if she's twenty six her entire concept doesn't make sense, so I upped her a bit. To fourty. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brony Otaku on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 am

Sorry, I might have missed this but...

... how exactly are we doing rooms again? I'm perfectly fine with Hothead being alone because it's probably safer if he were to ever have a meltdown.

Brony Otaku
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 am

To be honest I left it to interpretation. As I'm not the GM I wasn't sure what the GM/people would think, so if you want to interpret it as people will be living together, fine with me. Similarly, if you want your character going it alone, also fine with me. Wasn't expecting it to be a very important thing honestly.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!