Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto Shippuden: War of Nine

Naruto Shippuden: War of Nine

a part of “Naruto Shippuden: War of Nine”, a fictional universe by Souls of the Abyss.

A New innovative Naruto Storyline jumping forward in time at least 60 years, with all new characters the possiblities are endless for this new world order.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto Shippuden: War of Nine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Naruto Shippuden: War of Nine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souls of the Abyss on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto Shippuden: War of Nine"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Souls of the Abyss
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Naruto Shippuden: War of Nine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brass pole at law on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 pm

BEHOLD, MY EXISTANCE BLESSES THIS PLACE!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brass pole at law
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souls of the Abyss on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Hmmmm I need to figure out how we can transfer all of our stuff from fanfiction to this site.

Souls of the Abyss
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 pm

This looks awesome! I will for sure submit a character!

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiron on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:13 pm

This... looks quite intresting. I will be creating the charector in my head for now, he is defintly an uchia... with lighting and wind chackra, mixed to form(hmmm, I don't know yet... cue mainical mutuache twisting and luaghing creepily)...

Hiron
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 pm

I understand this is your roleplay Soul but I have a few questions to ask before I join.

1. How can their be any Uchiha if Sasuke was the only one alive, that would mean that sasuke would have had to have kids and those kids had kids and so-on. I mean I know this is completely likely but I would just like to know.

2. The Nine-Tailed-Fox...Naruto is getting up in age and the seal is most likely weakening, what happens if the seal breaks? Does the leaf have back-up plans to seal it within a new child? I know you said no Jinchuuriki, I'm just curious.

3. This one you might not want to answer just because of the fact that it could ruin the storyline and I completely understand that. Are there any villains? Is Tobi still alive? What about Killer Bee and his Bijuu?

4. Derp since I hate Orchimaru I just usually decide to forget about him and his "plans" so this actually might make sense to you but not to me :S. How are their curse-marks still?

I completely understand that you wish to have characters have some freedom with character creation but if theirs like only Uchihas then it could be plain annoying.
I'm now done with questions, answer these questions and I won't hesitate to join ^_^

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Questions 2-4 are good questions. But anyways, I submitted a character Blah, Blah, Blah. Hope it gets accepted
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 pm

I would like to join but I want to ask a few things about creating a Kekkei Genkai. I have one planned out but have not quite come to actually making it. I also have a few others that I have completed and are of my own creation as well. They each have their own drawbacks to them and due to such are not OP'd. My newest one is just about fully developed in my head although I have yet to actually type any of it down. After I know what your limitations on creating Kekkei Genkai I will decide on which (if any) of my original Kekkei Genkais I might use.

P.S. I have 5 not counting my newest one that is not complete/typed down. Each of which have clan backgrounds histories and set-ups along with jutsu and Kekkei names, hand seals (if any), difficulties, chakra usage (if any), and specific details on both jutsus and the Kekkei itself.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souls of the Abyss on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello everyone sorry for the delay were trying to transfer everything from fanfiction onto this site since fanfiction is having errors and we want to start this as soon as possible, I'll first start by answering all of your questions.
@GamerX
Our rules on Kekkei Genkai's
1.) As long as they don't appear to be too godly, and are on grounds for god-modding we'll allow just about everything for Kekkei Genkai's
2.) We would also prefer for all new characters to be genin or jonin leaders as that is where our forum is first starting off so no extreme master of kekkai's just yet.

@Final Hazard To answer all of your questions
1.) The Uchiha in our previous forum were not all wiped out in the massacre most were and spawned new members, the secrets of Mangekyro Sharingan were however lost when Sauske was killed during the Fourth ninja war.
2.) Naurto is in full sync with his tailed beast and the village has chosen that when he passes on they will choose the first born child on that day to be placed with the nine-tailed beast, as Naruto's children and grandchildern have grown older, and cannot take the mantle as the host.
3.) Yes their are villians you'll be pleasantly surprised by who they are.
4.) This is just information we used from the last forum we completed, we haven't thought or plan to use curse seals, and it must have slipped through when we were transferring data, from fanfiction.net.
5.) We haven't had any problems with too many Uchiha so I don't think it will be an issue.

Souls of the Abyss
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souls of the Abyss on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Also regarding Killer Bee he's passed on as it's been 60 years since the end of the fourth ninja war, all tailed beasts except for the nine tails are open for character posts.
Another point This is 60 years in the future during our last forum at the very end Naruto was 21 years old, we played it very differently and broke away from cannon for the most part.
This is the link to the original forum
http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Naruto_Shippuden/68988/

Souls of the Abyss
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Cool...I also recommend making multiple OOC threads, like One for custom Jutsu, one for Custom Kekkai Genkai ect ect.

I will create a character soon :S

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brass pole at law on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 am

Hey all,

I was on of the mods for the forum when it was on FFN. Should you need any questions answered Ill be happy to do so, just holler for Lawyer and Ill come a running.

Dont be a stanger.

Brass pole at law
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!