Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn

Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn

a part of “Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

Long after a war almost destroyed the land of Elenia, peace has begun to reform into the damaged land and among it's people. But as a new threat begins to form, help will be found in a place unkown to all. A world simply known as Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:41 am

I'd like to reserve Earth.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:44 am

Awesome :D Excited to get this show on the road now :)

Though, I've just had a surprise holiday revealed to me, so as of next week I will be away for five days. In that time, I will attempt to at least keep up, if not try and post. Sorry about this guys!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm

OK just put it up soon ok?

Also, have a good holiday Krazy
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 am

oh so the character i posted for the earth guy doesnt count? what spot is open?

Nobu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Oh I looked at the PM late at night..and dind't check on it...and forgot it was up ^^; sorry it's accpeted..that means no Earth open.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Aye! So we can start now? Please, pretty please? I promise I've been being good Oblivian. xD Okay, there was that one time.... but still! Mostly good :D

Makkenji
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

OK OK, I'll set up the begining of the RP XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:27 am

btw i wasnt part of the first rp or w/e... but i hope i can adapt to whatever storyline you guys are trying to follow lol

Nobu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:35 am

@ Nobu: It's ok, alot here weren't in the old one either.

Well I started it..not that much of a first post, I know ^^; but since the person he's with is there, there wasn't much one can do when someone else is around. Oh and here are the match ups.

Wind = Dark

Light = Water

Fire = Earth

ok people now you know who your with, you can choose where you show up XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 am

im a little confused.. the matchups are just who we start off seeing? and theres only 1 place to post so im a little confused when u say where

Nobu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pathfinder Z on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

Well... I am just going to say. Anyone ends up near a sea side village i call dibs!
All alone and the fire grows

pathfinder Z
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Baisicly the match up is for who you appear with in Elenia. You choose the location together, there are different locations in Elenia. Each pair appears in a different place. simple as that.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pathfinder Z on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Kinda have to wait for everyone before we start properly haven't we =) Damn i am excited to RP this!

pathfinder Z
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Just to get some other people involved, I'm going to have a bit of fun with my post.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosuki on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Due to the fact that Felix is a flirt and he's got a thing for wind, expect me to be involved in the begining with the Wind/Dark combination ;D
~*~Kyosuki

Kyosuki
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 pm

I only see 1 place to post...or am I being dumb

Nobu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pathfinder Z on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:21 am

There is only one place buddy =/ hey maybe just put a bold header saying something?

pathfinder Z
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 pm

I guess I won't be needed until people start popping up in Elenia. I'm not sure how that's going to happen but if anyone wants to have Astor as their tour guide they'll be in for a fun time. :)

Castella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Just have fun and be creative XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 pm

wont it get a little confusing with 6 people rping in 3 different places on the same thread?

Nobu
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!