Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Plague

Plague

a part of “Plague”, a fictional universe by Neman Fox Jr.

In a small medieval town, surrounded by a dark forest, a small infection turns into an outbreak claiming many lives and turning the rest into horrible abominations.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Plague”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Plague

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:29 pm

It's cool dude. I'm going to be away for the weekend, so, I'm sure I'll miss a good bit of stuff then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Is there anyway we can all get on the same document and write together because its a bit hard to write in a group with working around not moving or speaking for anyone elses character? If you know what i mean
"Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!"
Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Santii
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Yeah, I think so too. But, I'm not sure how to go about doing it. Maybe the fellow posters can agree on allowing others to speak for their character as needed? This is a good point to bring up.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 pm

I dont mind that at all you can move my character about and say a few things.

I may have found what i was looking for need to see if it works
http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Plague

Santii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Alright, I don't mind my character being spoken for either in order to move someones post along.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Might I add, if your character is by themselves, it's a lot easier to write a longer post. That's why I don't have a set number of words that each post must contain.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:47 am

Yeah, i honestly didn't feel like RPing with myself earlier, which is why i haven't posted again yet[and am a bit behind]..........i mistakenly assumed every single character wasn't going to meet up in the same place so quickly lol. Plus i'm a bit bummed atm(i suck - i know this, you don't have to tell me *hides* v_v), so I'll post tomorrow after i get back from practice.....which will be from like 8am-4pm. (o^_^o)

I have a huge audition on the 2nd, and will likely not be on most of the 1st or 2nd though.......just a warning. [Life] >_<
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Any ideas on how you are going to join up with the group dame? I was thinking i leave the church in search of supplies and you attack me and bound me up thinking im an abomination or something like that.

Santii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Santii wrote:Any ideas on how you are going to join up with the group dame? I was thinking i leave the church in search of supplies and you attack me and bound me up thinking im an abomination or something like that.

I have no idea atm, I'll likely wake up, rp with myself some more, and then find a psycho-groovy reason to leave in the middle of the night and play out your scenario!!?........
I'm taking a lunch break now......but have to leave to get back back to the studio in like half an hour, so i'm sure i won't be up on all the post by then......BUT i did put the posts i missed on my mp5player/e-book reader last night...........so i can read on the train/bus! xD ^.^

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Dame, don't worry about being on your own in this for so long. I'm sure a mage like yourself wouldn't just trust a church man so quickly anyway. And, I do understand about life and such taking precedents over this. It's cool.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am

I know its a pain too. On a side note... why the hell does your post say 10:40Pm EST today, when that hasn't even happened yet... As of my clock on my Computer it says 5:12pm EST Today.

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 am

Must be because today is the 29th of february leap year it says thursday march the first on my screen

Santii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 am

Maybe, who knows. It's just interesting to see.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 am

Heyyy! *wavessss*
(i'm suddenly hyper....>_<)

Mmkay, anyways lol, no matter how pooped i am from practice i will make a point to get online tomorrow before i go to sleep, but the 2nd is going to be crazyyyy, not sure where on RPG.com i've mentioned it, so i'm going to all my OOC's now!:

I'm auditioning for Juilliard, which is a kick-ass performing arts school here the city, and how long i'm gone for the day will all depend on how far i get in the process.
If i make it through the cuts and to the interviews, which the odds are staked WAY against me as a first-timer, i won't be on at all Friday since that will likely take all day long. But if i get sent packing early on, i'll pop on that night likely. (.^_^.) xD

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Aight. Duly noted.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 am

Okay, so i was kind of lost as to what all was happening after my post........but RPG.com is screwing up for everyone and i think some of the post here are out of order too, like they are on other RPs! But since no one again approached me, i think my post is fine!?! xD

See ya guys later! <3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 am

Yeah, I'm not the one to get on someones case about their posts. As long as the story flows, it's fine. :) You're a great writer.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, I will be away from the internet for the rest of the weekend until sunday night. Which is why, if you read my post, I took my character away from everyone else. So, if it didn't make sense why I did it, now it might. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have fun with the journey at hand. It's a pleasure sharing this story with you all. :)

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Have a good weekend mate

Santii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks, you too! :)

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!