Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed

Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed

a part of “Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

A girl, locked away her whole life. Only recently she found the will to leave when she read a book about the outside world. Her escape was brutal, but she somehow found herself under the care of a rebel group. But. . . When did the world get so crazy?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Me either! The plot is really cool! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~ Shadow Heart ~ on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Could you please reserve me a male spot? This looks very interesting and I believe I'll enjoy being part of this very much. Thank you very much :)
I was born to fight for those I love
To see them safe and happy
To protect them from harm
And to keep the darkness at bay
To slay those who harm mine
And to shield them from the darkness that hides inside me.
For I fear no man
Yet I shun my own reflection
For I have become the grim reaper of eternal love
A destroyer of worldly dreams
The creator of all consuming darkness
I fear no man
And feed on those who fail to fear me..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~ Shadow Heart ~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:54 pm

I plan on doing a kinda shota-yandere character. That okay? XD
I'm doing him now (YEAH, FINALLY! /shot) so I shan't be long. :3

EDIT: Finished and sent. :3 Now that I think about it, some parts are really weird so I'll do a proof-read and any modifications tommorow. I do hope he's okay and please tell me if you want to change anything at all. ^^"

EDIT #2: Okay, done any changes I wanted. Haha, I'm glad he's been approved but I've changed his Appearance (because I didn't think it suited his attitude), added onto the Other's section and adjusted his Personality slightly. Hope it's all good. :3

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Me and Sly are the same height -___- But I'm older than him. . .
I'm starting soon; hopefully today!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

The leader is UP and we will be starting tomorrow!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Haha, I'd changed it so Sly should be 4"11. He's, like, a midget. XD

AMG, THE LEADER. THAT HOODIE, I CAN'T EVEN. ;A;

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

^-^ I'm looking forward to tomorrow~ This roleplay is going to be awesome, and I'm going to be having fun writing Shi-Shi!!
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Sly is awesome but I get the feeling he's not going to like Glitch very much. Everyone has made brilliant characters, I'm really looking forward to this :D

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm 4"11, so I'm like a midget. But it's okay since that + my flat chest means I get free stuff from the store ladies! XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Just in case Syntax as yet to go through, Reserve me a male slot so I can fix any problems.

Hey Shurelia, Jakuri. (:

Also, I'm 6'5". :3
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I stand at 5'3, so I'm a little small, but I think I'm still defined as pretty average.

And, hi Abra. ^^

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 pm

~
Last edited by Mat_z6 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 pm

First post is up!

(Sorry it's so short! I'm really bad at writing the first post, but I wanted to give a layout of where it starts!)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 am

Syntax didn't go through, slots were filled!
New Member is open, and I reserve it! (:

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:56 am

I have a strong urge to make Shi-Shi someone who likes to give her own nicknames to everyone. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 am

I just posted but I was a tad worried that people might think I was making stuff up with the Alice in Wonderland Syndrome stuff so I just thought I'd explain that it is actually something that's real and those are actual symptoms, I've experienced it a few times too, it can be quite unpleasent. Sorry for being a little paranoid.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:49 pm

I had it up until I was 7 but I had no idea what it was until I googled it :/
And Beta, you know my characters hate their nicknames >:3

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Orbweaver: haha~ Good to see you again! XD
Truth be told, I don't think Sly will like any of the Matryoshkas. But he won't show it, 'coz he's such a two-faced penguin> XP

Beta: Feel free to give Sly a nickname, but he won't like it. I dunno how you can make a nickname out of three letters though. :3

Sorry! I've been aware that the roleplay has already started, it's just that a) I haven't had enough time/busy and b) I'm struggling to make a post long enough. It's like I know what to put in it but don't know how to word it. "Orz

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Annaky: I know what you mean, I only discovered the name this year, I always thought it was something I got from wearing glasses. It still happens to me occasionally.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:53 pm

I am so, SO late... Sorry... -_- But Hi, Abra! ^_^ Nice to see you here.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!