Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bloody Rose

Bloody Rose

a part of “Bloody Rose”, a fictional universe by RainWish.

London, England, 1889. A vampire begins to find himself fascinated by a young, human girl. Will he be able to fight his instincts, or will temptation win?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloody Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bloody Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 am

Hahaha I bet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Whenever you would like them to move on, just have Emma's uncle say that he is closing the tavern early for the night.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 pm

NAO! :D Hehe no, I'll do that in the next few posts, if that's cool with you?

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 pm

That's fine, that's why I'm letting you choose. I'll be done my post in a bit.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Okay cool! :)

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Sorry for the lack of posting these last few days! I've been moving so yeah. No internet..

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:26 pm

No worries, hope you are all settled in! I didn't think you left me. Well, maybe a litte.

Haha, I'm just kidding. I figured something came up one way or another.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 pm

I am thank you very much! :) I meant to do the posting via phone, but it doesn't work apparently. Nice timing. And then I remembered.. Fuck, no internet!
So I haven't left you :D

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Ah, posting with phones are annoying anyway. Too. Many. Little. Buttons. X_X

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Yes, it is! Oh God. And my phone is crap 'cause it's slow and the screen is small. Takes ages and it shifts around constantly.

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Sorry for the low post. I am slightly braindead right now. -__-

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 am

Don't apologize, it's okay! As you can see, mine is short as well. I wanted to make a post before school but before I knew it, time had slipped my mind.

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 pm

I wish I had time to post before school. >_< Waking up is hard enough as it is.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Waking up can go to hell. I'm convinced that my alarm clock only rings to annoy me. :D
Also, post was kind of short but yeah. Brain was broken.

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Alarm clocks are evil. Hence why one should never set their favorite song to be their alarm. lol

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Expect a post TODAY! I finally got the internet in the apartment, but then of course, it didn't work. So they had to ship another router to me.

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Haha. I knew you were having trouble so I wasn't worried. Glad that it's finally working though.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Thank you for understanding :)

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Of course. ^_^ besides, I didn't have much time for RPing this weekend so if anything it just took some pressure off me, haha. Funny how it worked out that way.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 pm

That's good :) Oooh how naive Emma is ;)

Something?
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!