Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Them

Them

a part of “Them”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

They're among us...and they're watching. Now the government has some of them. What will they find out? Will they be able to escape

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Them”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Them

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Huh that's weird. It did the same thing to me. I have no idea what's going on.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm

I think I'll post my character tomorrow. *makes ok sign with fingers*
The Internet is conspiring against us again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

melmolly
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Haha okay and yes. Yes it is. It's made at us for making Meme's, GIFs, and Rage Comics.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello Melmolly. Glad to have you join us.

I posted a help topic to see if anyone can answer the mystery of the disappearance of Jack Styles. I guess we'll see what happens.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Two actually.

First off, what is the in-game year? Are we talking far-future, near-future, present, or past? Having a grasp of what kind of technology is available to the government agents and humans, as well as the culture of the time period, would help me immensely in making a character.

Lastly, what organization are the "government" agents part of? You have a character listed as "government leader", but also have the President listed. Since its safe to assume this is the American government we're talking about, I'll hazard a guess and say these guys are most likely top echelon CIA? They're typically known as the "UFO/Conspiracy Theory Clean-Up-Crew".

I'm considering writing up a character for the Second Interrogator, but I won't reserve it yet.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Haha I love that picture.

The IG year is around 2014-2015, so near future. Technology isn't much more advanced than it is now, though some of the stuff they use to question Them can sometimes be considered old means of torture (electric shock, burning, stretching, ect.)

& Yeah, pretty much an elite group of CIA agents at the top of the game.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:52 am

I apologize for forgetting to mention,
My character is the leader of Them and his leadership will be explained.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:45 am

Okkie Dokkie. Thanks for letting me know. I shall now good add him to thee front page.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:35 pm

I hope we get all the characters in soon so we can begin ^.^

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 pm

I hope so too but we still need a few characters filled before we can begin.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:21 pm

The Admins said they would look into the broken link for my character(s) of Jack Styles. But I'm sure they have a lot on their plate and I don't know when they will get to it. I can get all the info by clicking "edit character" so do you want me to post it somewhere so people can see it? And if so, where?

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Maybe you can make a topic, WaltJRimmer.

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 pm

@Walt huhmm...you can post the profile here if you want or make a topic for it.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Guys, I do not believe I can even start with this roleplay, I may be busy. So, I hope it is alright if I let my character be adopted. Sorry, guys.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:19 pm

It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm still looking for people to join to fill some more roles anyways so I have no clue when this may start. My only hope is that most people will still stick with the idea.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Have you tried putting this on Roleplayers Wanted yet?

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Yeah, I did that already -_- I guess people no like alien RPs nomore :P All well. I'll make another character after the holiday and then we'll start with who we got.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:26 am

Can I please reserve the FC: Sophia Myles? :)
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:24 am

Sure, she's all yours :D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!