Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beautiful Yet Beastly

Relations

a part of “Beautiful Yet Beastly”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

A curse, you can get one many ways. Maybe you were so cruel to people around you that the witch decided to make you pay. Or maybe, you're not the one at all. Instead you must pay off debt from generations. Either way, there is only one way to break it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beautiful Yet Beastly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Hey guys! ^.^ As you could tell this is the infamous relationship thread. Dun dun dun! But, it is not as bad as it looks I swear. And trust me, they are quite simple. Just keep this in mind, all the beauties did not come all together. Some came a year ago while other came maybe three hours ago, I don't know. And, not all of them can be new some have to be used to what it's like to be in the house and have relations with the beasts (Who mostly came around the same time) Good luck and PM each other for ideas. :) BleedingLover out!

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
[size=150]Name of character[/size]
[font=timenewsroman][size=95] Age  - What are they? (A Beauty or A Beast?) - Place of Origin - Curse (If any, if not. Please delete.) - Three adjectives to explain them.

♥♥= Romantic Interest, Deep Love, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Puppy Love, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][font=timenewsroman][size=110][color=teal][i][b]The Beauties[/b][/i][/size][/color][/center]
[size=90]
[list][*] [b]Beau Boudreaux:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Eloise Dragon:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Mark Rhodes:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Michaline Alistair:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Morgan Alistair:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list][/size][/font]

[center][font=timenewsroman][color=darkred][size=110][i][b]The Beasts[/b][/i][/size][/color][/center]
[size=90]
[list][*] [b]Alena Childers:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Chloe Morrison:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Evangeline Boudreaux:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Jiao Song Yun:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Katrina Delgado-Montoya:[/b]Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/size][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:47 pm

27 - A Beast - Santiago de Cuba, Cuba - Unable to touch people without getting a painful scar- Strong, Passionate, and Competitive

♥♥= Romantic Interest, Deep Love, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Puppy Love, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

The Beauties

• Beau Boudreaux: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Eloise Dragon: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Mark Rhodes: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Michaline Alistair: ☠ |When we were growing up, I tried being close to her. And I tried and I tried and then finally Morgan and I were shipped out of the country so, I didn't really worry much about her after that. Now, this little... bitch is making me stay away from her brother by blackmailing me about my miscarriage. Saying if I go near her brother and try to get back together with him then she'll tell him about our baby. As much as I hate backing down to people, I can't let Morgan get hurt. He would be crushed if he found out. And I can't do that to him.

• ♥♥♥ Morgan Alistair: ♥♥♥ | I love this man. I really do, and I have since I was fifteen years old. That's twelve years. Twelve fucking years and I still can't be with him without something getting in the way. When we were in high school, I didn't want to ruin our friendship over some small feelings. When I was twenty five, I got my curse and left him without giving him a reason why. Now, his sister getting in the way. But, no. There is no way in Hell giving him up this time without a fight. I'll be damned before I hurt him again.

The Beasts

• Alena Childers: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Chloe Morrison: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Evangeline Boudreaux: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Jiao Song Yun: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Katrina Delgado-Montoya:Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Chloe Morrison
23 - Beast- New Orleans, Lousiana -Unable to Lie - Cynical|Blunt|Geninue

♥♥= Romantic Interest, Deep Love, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Puppy Love, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

The Beauties

• Beau Boudreaux: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Eloise Dragon: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Mark Rhodes: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Michaline Alistair: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Morgan Alistair: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Beasts

• Alena Childers: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Chloe Morrison: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Evangeline Boudreaux: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Jiao Song Yun: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Katrina Delgado-Montoya:Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:20 am

29 || Beauty || New York City, New York || Stubborn || Loyal || Care-free

♥♥= Romantic Interest, Deep Love, etc. || ♥ = Flirts, Puppy Love, etc. || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ϟ- Rivals || ☠ = Enemies

The Beauties

• Beau Boudreaux ||

• Eloise Dragon ||

• Mark Rhodes ||

• Michaline Alistair|| Sometimes I just don't know what to do about Mickey. She leans on me, yet I know she's hiding a lot. I love her, she's my sister, yet I can only help her as much as she lets me. And something seems to be up between her and Kate, too...

The Beasts

• Alena Childers ||

• Chloe Morrison ||

• Evangeline Boudreaux ||

• Jiao Song Yun ||

• ♥♥♥ Katrina Delgado-Montoya ♥♥♥ || Yeah, a lot of shit has happened between us, but you can't say we never had a history. Kate's amazing, and for a while we were making good progress, at least I thought, of late, and then something happened. She won't tell me what, either, but I've noticed she always leaves the room if Michaline enters. There also seems to be something else she's hiding from me, and I will get to the bottom of this mystery. I'll be damned if I lose her again.
Last edited by Naga's Shadow on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 am

21 || Beauty || New York City, New York || Shady || Skittish || Two-sided

The Beauties

• Beau Boudreaux ||

• Eloise Dragon ||

• Mark Rhodes ||

• Morgan Alistair || He's my brother, plain and simple. I love him, and would do anything for him or to protect him. He's been hurt by a certain someone before, and I plan to make sure she doesn't do it again. She's been trying to worm her way back into his life, and I'm going to make sure he realizes he doesn't need her. It's going to be me and him against the world. End of story.

The Beasts

• Alena Childers ||

• Chloe Morrison ||

• Evangeline Boudreaux ||

• Jiao Song Yun ||

• Katrina Delgado-Montoya || I can play just as dirty as you can. I may have been a child, but I know what you did to my brother. And now that I know your little secret, you're not getting anywhere near him ever again. You want to fight it? Go ahead. I'll make your life a living hell.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!