Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:06 pm

*Victory dances!*
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:59 am

Hey guys. I was wandering around the site yesteray and came across This in-depth personality test

It is actually a really good test, developed by one of the most famous people in the field of psychology. I'm interested to see what personality type you guys get... as long as you are interested in sharing.

Myself, I'm a ISFP. I'll go into more detail about it later.
Last edited by Mr_Doomed on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 am

Ha, funny... I saw that a couple of days ago and took it myself. I'm INTP.

Here's a short definition I found 'cause the one in th result page is too extensive to copy here.

INTP - The Thinker

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

Doomed, are you caught up on the posting so far? Just wondering. :)
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:46 pm

I have not quite caught but, but I'm not too far behind.

So, I've taken the test a couple more times (because I wanted to see if I change at all). Turns out I have changed a bit. I go between INFP and ISFP, which makes sense to me. They are nearly identical.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISFP - The Artist

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

INFP - The Idealist

Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:23 pm

I took the test twice and it came up INTP, but when I took the short version of the test a couple of times, I got ISFP. I dunno. *shrug*

And okay, thanks for letting me know. :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:56 pm

I'm INFJ.

The INFJ type is believed to be very rare (less than 1 percent of the population) and it has an unusual set of traits. Even though their presence can be described as very quiet, INFJ personalities usually have many strong opinions, especially when it comes to issues they consider really important in life. If an INFJ is fighting for something, this is because they believe in the idea itself, not because of some selfish reasons.

INFJ personalities are drawn towards helping those in need – they may rush to the place of a major disaster, participate in rescue efforts, do charity work etc. INFJs see this as their duty and their purpose in life – people with this personality type firmly believe that nothing else would help the world as much as getting rid of all the tyrants. Karma and similar concepts are very attractive to INFJs.

These tendencies are also strengthened by the fact that INFJ personalities have a unique combination of idealism and decisiveness – this means that their creativity and imagination can be directed towards a specific goal. Few other personality types have this trait and this is one of the most important reasons why many INFJs are able to eventually realize their dreams and make a lasting positive impact.

INFJs are masters of written communication, with a distinctively smooth and warm language. In addition, the sensitivity of INFJs allows them to connect to others quite easily. Their easy and pleasant communication can often mislead bystanders, who might think that the INFJ is actually an extrovert.

INFJs should be careful to avoid “overheating” as their zeal and determination can sometimes get out of hand. As introverts, INFJs need to have some “alone time” every once in a while or otherwise their internal energy reserves will get depleted really quickly. If this happens, the INFJ may surprise everybody around them by withdrawing from all their activities for a while – and since other people usually see INFJs as extroverts, this can leave them both surprised and concerned.

INFJs take great care of other people’s feelings and expect others to return the favor. Unsurprisingly, people with this personality type are very sensitive and vulnerable to conflicts – even the most rational

INFJs may find it quite difficult to not take criticism personally. This is the INFJ’s Achilles’ heel – if someone with an INFJ personality cannot escape the conflict, they will do their best to deal with it head on, but this will result in a lot of stress and may also potentially lead to health problems or highly irrational behavior.

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 pm

*types mechanically on already five page post*

I'm working as fast as I can on everything. 0.0

The wolf thing: went out tagging wolves in Yellowstone for research and such. Montana and Colorado to!! We got two wolves in my town!

Anyways. Ess. I'm about to Skype panic call you and Bird. I need to talk with you too....If im on the right page. And Doomed. OMG I have much to do.

Thankfully I can work on Kirsten by himself!! That's what I'm working on now.
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm

you don't have to rush it, nibblets... it's just the four of us now and we can wait for you if needed, there's not reason to panic. :P

and that's awesome btw... the wolf thing. ^^

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Okay. Sent you a PM, Bird. Fell behind on my post. My computer decided it would be fun not to Auto-save it, so I had to start all over again.

*Sigh*

Oh well. It's going to be good, I swears! And Long, want to bump us up on the Words Per Post.

Anyways......*leaves behind a plate full of cookies*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:10 pm

I'll reply as soon as I can nibblets... I'm not feeling too good... and it's a serious moment... I'd like to not be high on meds to write it. >.>

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 am

GOOD JOB SITE! Taking care of business!

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Well... I want to write something, but have absolutely no inspiration or ambition at the moment. I don't know why. Sorry for my laziness.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:11 pm

That's okay Doomed... I'm kind of being lazy myself (sorry, nibblets ^^")

I think it's my turn to post the next bit of the gigantic scene Ess and I wrote up, maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I would actually feel a bit guilty for how much sentimental adorable stuff we put in there, but... I know what else I'm going to have to write from now on soo... I reserve myself the right to cuteness. >.>

Besides... There's, as usual, a good deal of relevant information in the mix there. You guys know me... I do love some foreshadowing. ;)

Also, kinda funny that the site was down on Valentine's day... As we know that's like the busiest day of the year. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:21 am

Hey...It's now STalker's Day damn it! Don't forget it Bird! ^.^

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 pm

lol

Sorry... Stalkers Day. *nods*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:59 pm

I posted another bit... Only instead of making a new post, I edited my post onto the double post Ess made... So it says she posted it and it doesn't count as a new posts in the statistics but then now we don't have a blank post in the middle of the page. ^^"

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Good idea Bird.

I'm still being lazy, but in a different way. I'm writing, but I'm writing things for religion... but not Valcrest's religion. I think that one of the countries should have a religion that is dramatically different from every other one. This is what I'm writing. Heavily based off of Abrahamic lore (plus slightly on an interesting "experiment" that is happening on the interwebs right now), I think that what I have so far will be good.

-edit-
This website needs to fix itself. I'm getting a little tiered of waiting a minute for a link to load (if it loads).

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:35 pm

*brings cookies for everyone*

Honey, I'm hooome. :P

I've been out of town at my grandpa for the past 4 days... Thought I'd have time to write, but I ended up distracted with things. Some time apart from the computer did me some good though and I'm starting to write some epicness.

Nibblets, if you're around, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you... I'll PM you if not today tomorrow so we can continue our scene. I've not forgotten it I just have been really blocked. o.O

Doom... Take your time, but just so you know I'm waiting for you to post. I have something planned that should affect all of Valcrest and it'll probably happen in my next post, so I'd like it if you posted before that.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Sorry. I'm super busy. I've written very little so far. I'll get on it right now!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure I got a week of writing to do at least before I'm ready to post.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!