Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 am

Happy birthday Bird! *Runs under couch and brings out a lint-covered cake* ENJOY! :)
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:43 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRDIE! >.>
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:50 pm

lol, thanks guys. ^.^
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 pm

I hope you enjoyed your birthday Blackbird!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 pm

*sigh* .

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Agreed.

Fuck you, site. I say what I want. >.<

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 pm

I had to do some wizardry to write my "*sigh*" post. Stupid site thinking I'm spamming when the last time *sigh* was probably written in this OOC was nearly 2 years ago.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm

You know..I still don't get how you people view that tiny bit of writing meant for superheros. o.O *bangs head on wall* I...just don't know.........

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm

just hit the 'quote' button and it shows you all the text... or you can copy/paste it somewhere, but hitting the quote button is easier. *nods*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 am

I don't know what Blackbird is talking about. I just use my super human vision.

Use the quote feature... why did I never think of that? I just copy and paste everything onto a word document and resize it. I feel like such an idiot!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:38 am

ITS BACK! We can finally continue where we left off... now where were we again? :P

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:41 am

YAY! :D

My turn, I think!

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:27 am

After reading it through, it does look like it would be your turn.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:21 pm

*throws confetti*

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 pm

*Grabs confetti*

What did I miss?

I'll write something up tomorrow Bird.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:31 am

Whoa.... No one cleaned up the confetti in five days?

Where are my helper monkeys? ~.-

Nothing much happened while you were away Doom, so don't worry.

And I can's sleep so I'm on YouTube...

And next time someone tells me MLP: Friendship is Magic is kinda dumb (which they sometimes do), well... I will show them this o.O

This guy also helped me get over Spongebob... Seriously, I can't watch the show anymore thanks to this guy's videos. I am finally free. >.>

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Who's posting next? I know its either Ess or I. Just not sure which one. Ess, you intend on posting? If not, I can start writing something up. It'll probably just be what Blackbird and I have been working on and small bit for Ella and possibly a bit for Varso because why not.

Anyway, just let me know if you intend on posting or if you want me to. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Pad's down again. I've backed the stuff up so if you want to continue this through PMs, I can do that.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:38 pm

I've got the stuff too, don't worry. I'm just fighting off a headache, but I'll reply soon. ^^"

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Ugh... My Computer did not want to turn on today! Thank God my brother was here to help me out. >.>

Headache is gone finally, so.... Doomed I owe you a reply and I will get right on it. :)

-edit-

And it turns out I might actually need you to send me the lat bit you wrote, the last copy I have of the pad is missing that part and it's still down, because of course it is. =_=

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!