Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:28 pm

*Emerges from the Attic*

It will soon be Halloween... and as you know my powers are at their mightiest under the night of its celebration. So I've come to visit you as I'll be busy tomorrow night.
However I haven't opted to leave you empty handed.. Oh no. Why I dare say you're very lucky to know someone with madness as deep and convoluted as mine. Very lucky indeed!

Ah yes... the plush army.. *Snaps fingers, and converts the tiny plush warriors into plush pumpkins instead.*
Pssshhhh... Cuddly lords are not enough to stop me. Now then...
*Opens hands and banishes all light within the Roleplay living area. When the dark leaves it is replaced with proper decorations and party supplies. The warm scent of food and sugary goodies mingle with the raucous music necessary for such things.*

Hmmm....
*Sips from a clawed goblet.*

Happy Halloween... *Smirks as he vanishes*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 pm

*casually partakes in treats and enjoys the decorated OOC*

Hmm, Seerow always does good work. Sorry I missed you! Hope you had a good Holiday!

*trips over pumpkin plushie?*

O.O

Aww...
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:31 pm

P-p-pumpking... plu...shies...

*squees loudly and cuddles all the wittle pumpkins* ^_^
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Uh, guys...

We're not dead or anything.

Just thought I'd come by and mention that. :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:36 pm

You don't say?...
Well, this is awkward.. *Casually tosses shovel aside.*
I had such a lovely service planned and everything.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:11 pm

lol

I'm suddenly reminded of my mom one day. I mentioned that when I die I want to be cremated and stuff and so I said I wanted my ashes brought back here even if I'm living in another country and my mom was like "Oh, well... That's better than bringing a whole body all the way here." and I'm just sitting there thinking. "Wow, my mom is absolutely sure I'm gonna die before she does." O_O

but yeeeah... not dead yet. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:25 pm

.... O.o
Eh, it's overrated...
Death that is. Sure it sounds neat all the rest you want, no need to eat or drink or anything of that like. But the anti-wrinkle creme alone costs a fortune.

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:33 pm

This isn't dead? Thank goodness. I thought I'd never post something... will actually start working on it once this semester comes to a close.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Heya Doomed. Nice to see you 'round these parts. :)

*drops a ton of cake on the table*

It was my niece's birthday today, soo, yeeeaaah... I need this cake out of my sight as soon as possible. >.>

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:31 pm

*stands in makeshift line for a pretend roll call*

HERE DAMN IT I'M HERE! I SWEAR I'M NOT DEAD! DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T HEAR MEEEEE!

>.>

I've been absorbed into Dragon Age 3, woodburning...work...yeeep. Hopefully the voices don't go quiet. Bird thankfully keeps them in line with a stick.

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Yups... Too bad 'keeping mind voices in line via stick poking' is not a requirement for any form of gainful employment. I've gotten quite a bit of experience on that. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 pm

...... Did you guys hear something?

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Uhm... I'm constantly hearing things.

Care to be more specific? ^.-

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 am

.... It sounded like something outside of your head Black.
I don't know, like someone trying to get somebody's attention. *Shrugs*
... Do you smell burnt wood?

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 am

Oh... Outside of my head?

Huuuh...

<.<

>.>

<.<

O_o

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Seerow..I camp out in Bird's head..that wasn't very specific...lol

*stares at the Attic*

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:17 pm

I don't hear anything outside of my head. V.V

Hey Ess! *pokes Ess with a q-tip* :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:09 am

Ow! My Eye! Some form of fuzz is stuck...in my eyeball...I'm blind! *puts on eye patch and searched for a parrot*

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:19 am

O_O

*makes the Annie plushie heal you* Sorry. >.>

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 am

*Turns Annie plush into a pumpkin plush.* Poof!
Why are you looking at my home.
*Glances toward the Attic*
Did you do something to it?

Seerow
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!