Viscorra's random free art of CHANCE

Topic Tags:

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Moderator: Designers

Viscorra's random free art of CHANCE

Postby Viscorra on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

STATUS: I give up =( closed till further notice possibly forever

So, this is how it works, I currently have access to a scanner so I can put my art on the computer for a change. So for practice I will be giving away free art any time I am near a scanner. There are some conditions, partly to make it fun and partly so I don't get picky and choose easy requests.

1.You will NOT have to wait daaays!
2.I will ONLY do 1 at a time! (this is relitively fast -approx 30min give or take- so if you don't win the first round, stay tuned!)
3. It will ONLY be in pencil.
4. In order to win you MUST do the following: Fill out and post the following forum: (only once per round)

Pick a number between 1-50: (the person closest gets it)
What do you want drawn: (this can be a discription and/or referance picts. Just remember to tell me what you want. I am not a mind reader! Though that would be awesome.)

NOTE: Okay remember to always check if it's open or closed, if it's closed you can still post numbers but it'll be a while till I get back to a scanner probably.
Last edited by Viscorra on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Viscorra
Member for 3 years

Re: Viscorra's random free art of CHANCE

Postby Viscorra on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Awww no takers?
Viscorra
Member for 3 years

Postby Viscorra on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Well, the offer still stands for the night. I'll be on in the morning to check, then it closes till I'm near a scanner again.
Viscorra
Member for 3 years

Postby Viscorra on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Open again
Viscorra
Member for 3 years

MemememememememememememeMemememememememememememeMemememememememememememe!
NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 3 years

Postby rhihopes on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:48 pm

I wish this wasn't closed :( Well if by any chance, you ever stumble up this again. I would love something drawn! :)
And she sang so sweet when her heart did weep, and ever was her song so sweet.
rhihopes
Member for 2 years

Postby zodiak177 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:08 pm

love the joke just what i needed
FIND YOUR LIGHT AND LET IT SHINE
zodiak177
Member for 2 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.