Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vocaloids: How May I Help You?

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Vocaloids: How May I Help You?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am

This isn't about Vocaloids, Utauloids or Fanmades being servants, a.k.a. butlers and maids, to some human. It's the other way around. Humans are the servants to Vocaloids. All the Vocaloids are very rich and powerful. This is based in modern times, so there are cars and televisions and electronics. Vocaloids aren't machines either, they have feelings and emotions like everyone else. 1 person to 1 vocaloid. They eventually fall in love, yadda, yadda, yadda. I have but one rule. Kaito is mine! and follow thr RP forum rules. -Ok i guess 2 rules.- The Vocaloids have to already exist. -ok, 3 rules.

Character Sheets:

Name:
Bio: (Optional)
Appearance:
Personality:
Which Vocaloid do you serve?:

We need Vocaloids! and more Humans
Last edited by xXChocobeanXx on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vocaloids: How May I Help You? ((OOC Signups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 am

Name: Kyrin Yonashi
Appearance: Image
Personality: Kind, Patient, Gentle
Which Vocaloid do you serve?: Kaito Shion
Dislikes: Miku, Rin, Meiko, Akaito, and Taito
Last edited by xXChocobeanXx on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vocaloids: How May I Help You?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Kyrin walked into the kitchen. "Master Kaito wants Ice Cream!" She called looking at the chef. "Please hurry. I don't want Kaito in one of his moods again." She shivered at the thought of his moods. His eyes go red and he starts to kill. "9 servants gone already." Kaito never risked killing her. 'Is it because I'm his main servant?' She looked at the chef again. He was working on making the Ice cream. 'Good.' She thought, walking out of the kitchen. 'Please wait a little longer, Kaito!' She started walking up the stairs

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 am

Name: Hiroshi Watanabe
Bio: He just started serving Teto to pay for a debt. He once dropped her french bread in the water, she claimed it was a very expensive bread.
Appearance:
Height 185cm (6ft)
A bit on the skinny side
Dark brown hair that reaches his ear
Personality: A bit impatient but usually calm
Serves: Kasane Teto
Dislikes: Noise, Drunk people, Neru

Hiroshi came back to the mansion with a big plastic bag. The bag was filled with different kinds of expensive breads. He seemed tired. Teto was already waiting for him. She looked like she was about to get a present. She ran to him and grabbed the bag out of his hands. “I hope you've brought a nice long french bread!” she said with a wide grin and opened the bag. “Well I looked in most of the shops but-”, she interrupted him “There is no french bread!” she shouted and looked angry at him. “I was trying to tell you that I looked in most shops, but they were sold out” he replied. “I told you to get me a french bread, it isn't that hard to get one is it”, she pouted. “But I told you they were-” and again he was interrupted, “Whatever, you can go” she said and took her attention back to the breads. Hiroshi let a deep sigh and walked away.

MFT
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:36 am

Kyrin looked at her watch as she reached the top of the stairs. "I need to go shopping." She mumbled rushing down the stairs. "Sorry." She whispered when she bumped into the chef. She quickly wrote a list and ran out of the house.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 am

Hiroshi wandered around the mansion for a bit, sat down, stood up and began to wander again.
He didn't like the mansion very much, “Way to big for my taste” he thought. He silently walked trough the huge foyer, to the front door, hoping no one would notice. He frowned while looking over his shoulder, there was no one.
Once outside he took a deep breath, but he didn't enjoy the smell of the city and exhaust fumes. While he made a note in the back of his head to never do that again, he walked in the direction of the local shopping district. “It's nice to take a stroll outside without worrying about anything” he said to himself, “Actually I have a lot to worry about, but that can wait”. He had a hard time relaxing, but he tried anyway.

MFT
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Kyrin was walking quickly. She looked at her watch again. "5:07." She said bluntly. "I can't believe I almost forgot to get groceries." She mumbled in a sort of cheery tone. "At least it's a reason to get out of the house." She sighed. "Need to pick up the pace though." She said running into someone. She fell backwards. "Sorry." She apologized as she sat up holding her head.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am

While Hiroshi was walking in the shopping district he thought about the situation he was in. He had a debt by Teto, but he didn't feel much for serving her like this. She was not very kind to him and it was hard work. “Who does have such expensive breads anyway” he thought while looking up in the sky. It was a bit cloudy. Then he felt something soft bumping into him. He looked down and saw a cute girl dressed as a maid on the ground. As she sat up she apologized. “Ah, no it's my fault for not looking where I was walking” he said feeling a bit guilty. He helped her back on her feet while not knowing what to say.

MFT
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm

She looked at she guy. "Um..." She mumbled as felt her face heat up. "I-I'm sorry." She was covreing her face with her hands so he wouldn't see her blushing. She heard him saying it was his fault and he wasn't looking where he was going. "No, no. It's really my fault." She peeked through her hands up at him. 'He seems a good foot taller than me.' She thought shyly.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Then he remembered her, she was Kaito's main servant. “I wonder how she can put up with a demanding master like him” he thought, “I wouldn't be able to”.
“Don't worry about it” he said, after she apologized again. She was now on her feet again. “Doing the groceries?” he asked the girl, while taking a good look at her. He really liked her uniform, but he didn't have much knowledge about fashion so he didn't complement her.

MFT
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Kyrin looked at him more closely. "OH! I remember you now." She smiled. " How is Mistress Teto? Master Kaito is worried about her obsession with bread." She started walking quickly towards the market again. "I have to get tonights dinner supplies." She quickly looked over him. "Nice clothes." She said with genuine niceness.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 pm

When she said the word 'bread', his face twitched for a moment but he recovered fast and smiled. “Yea, if she keeps eating it like that, she won't fit through the door by the next week” Hiroshi joked. After he got complimented on his black jacket and trousers, he looked at him self. When he was looking up again, she was already walking towards the market again. “Do you need some help with shopping?” he asked while following her. “I didn't introduce myself yet” he was now walking beside her, “My name is Hiroshi”.

MFT
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:08 am

Kyrin looked up at Hiroshi from under her bangs. "Yes, I need your help." She smiled when he introduced himself. "My name is Kyrin Yonashi." She took a moment to curtsey. "Nice to meet you Hiroshi." She continued to walked again as she also tried to conceal the scars on her back from when Kaito was in his moods. "I need to hurry." She started to walk faster, not wanting anymore scars. 'Jeez, it seems like forever to get to the market.' She thought shaking her head.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 am

'Kyrin... never heard that name before', Hiroshi thought while walking beside her 'Nice name though'. He saw that she was trying to hide something, so he unconsciously looked at her more carefully. He couldn't detect anything out of the ordinary. As they draw near the shopping district, the streets filled with people. “I didn't know there was a market here” he said, “Are you going to get the supplies there?”. He hoped that he didn't need to carry too much, but that was probably going to happen anyway.

MFT
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Kyrin looked around. "I only need a couple things." She mumbled walking over to a little market store. "May I please have 2 pounds of Chikcen, 3 pounds of Beef, 4 and a half pounds of Shrimp and 1/2 a pound of lamb." She smiled as he picked up the various meats and wrapped them. "Thank you." She said handing him ¥5,000(~$50). She walked out carrying the bag. "Hiroshi, do you know any place that sell high quality vegetables?" She asked turning around to face him. "And incase you wondering why I'm getting so much food, Kaito's brothers and sister are coming over tonight." She smiled, though she shivered at the thought of Taito and his ice picks. 'Oh god. I don't think I will stay alive this time.' She thought of how she had to run through the hallways and yet he would always catch her and carve his name into her back, over Kaito's scars. She was distracted and absent mindedly asked, "How is your day today, Taito?" She smiled. 'He is disturbed.' She thought twitching slightly.

((MFT, can you play the Shion brothers later? I'll play Teto! (Only if you want to though) It would really help.))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:57 pm

'That's going to be a big meal' Hiroshi thought, as he looked dumbfounded at how much meat she bought. Kyrin asked if he knew a place for vegetables, he didn't know any. Up until now he had only been buying bread for Teto so he didn't visit any other shops. He looked around, and saw a stall with greens and pointed the direction out to Kyrin. “Maybe over there”, he said and started to move in that direction. “Are you going to carry everything on your own?” he asked looking at the bag with meat, “Looks heavy.”. He was just wondering about why she bought so much food, when she told him they would get visitors. As they walked trough the crowd in the direction of the stall, they got pushed around a little. 'It's too crowded here' he thought.

((I can try, Sure. But I'm not familiar with them, are they existing vocaloids or should I make something up (I'm not good at RPing murderous characters P:) PM me some more details. You can Teto))

MFT
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Kyrin followed Hiroshi to a vegetable store. She smiled and walked of to the counter and looked at the vegetables. "Can I have all the vegetables you have?" She asked looking at the man's surprised face. "I'm having a lot of guests over." She smiled sweetly. The clerk just started to get every vegetable they had, which wasn't much, considering how many people were coming over. "Thank you." She mumbled, handing the bags to Hiroshi. "Let's go then." She started to walk out the door.

((Lol, I'll give you my best personality describtion of them....))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Hiroshi took the bags from Kyrin, it was quite heavy. “Do you need anything else?”, he asked Kyrin as he pushed himself through the crowd towards a less crowded part of the market. 'On the positive side, bread isn't this heavy' he thought while struggling with the bags. It was hard to move around with them in the crowd, but he somehow managed.

((It was a stall, not a store))

MFT
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:51 am

Kyrin walked out of the crowded place and onto a clear sidewalk. "Nope, I think I'm good." She hustled off carrying the vegetables bags. She glanced at her watch. It read 5:49. She hurried faster through towards Kaito's mansion.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MFT on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Hiroshi followed Kyrin. Normally he wouldn't have a problem with keeping up, but he wasn't used to running with plastic bags. He looked a bit clumsy, but after a little while he got in the rhythm. He was now walking next to her again. He didn't know her very well, so he decided to ask something. “So... how long have you been serving Kaito?” he asked, which was the best he could think of for the moment.

MFT
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!