Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wave Runner IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Wave Runner IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Myra couldn't help the smile that flashed her face. "all ships need a good cook and I due believe it's time we got ourselves a fine cook." she smiled waiting to find Zana's reaction.

Aly smirked evilly as she gathered her winnings. "Been real nice playing with you boy's but the open sea's a callin" as she turned to leave all the men stared wide eyed as she poor half her winnings into the small hands of the small child that stood just out side the door.
YAOI(AS MADE BY TY):Your Amazing Out of this world Internet site.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miss_red
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Wave Runner IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Zana cheered from inside the kitchen, drying off her umbrella. She grabbed her bags and burst through the two-way door with a wide smile. "Alright, just point me in the general direction and I'll direct the cook onto the ship!" She kicked the front door open and marched two feet from the edge. She set her left case down and pointed toward the absolute only ship that was in port and not sailing with the Navy. Zana picked up the suitcase and ran down the ramp to the docks. She ran up the ramp leading up to the deck, dropped her cases to her sides and cheered with her hands high in the air. Zana picked up her suitcases again and put them out of the way for when Myra and whoever else came aboard.
[

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not/Applicable on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:29 pm

It Worked! Alcreba thought as she walked down to the Dock (The Navy bot it!) Alcreba was Excited that she Actually managed to Pull it off.
After Paying the Man at the Dock the Fees Alcreba walked off into the City to Find supplies.
Alcreba walked for Hours until she Realized that she had Walked all the Way around town and was back where she had Started (Dang! Why cant there be a Place here that will deal with pirates?) Not that Alcreba had actually asked any place but.... she knew how to Check a place to.... see if it would deal with Pirates.
Then Alcreba realized she was standing outside in front of a Bar (Hmmmmm? This place looks like it will deal with Pirates) So Alcreba Walked in and Started Bargaining.
Image Image Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Click em... You know you want to!

Not/Applicable
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Myra laughed at Zana. "who ever said my crew was sane was mistaken." sighing and sahking her head she boarded the ship. Half the day had past, proff that Aly had been here no more than an hour before littered the ship. Small trinkets placed about the ship was Aly's way of keeping track of who was were. "oh lord" she spoke alound when she realized Aly was gonna though a fit. Zana was now part of the crew and by time she'd get back it'd be to late for her to buy something to reprosent their new cook. " have mrecy on me please?!" she mummbled under her breath.

Aly smiled at her black poutch of gold and other trinkets. It was odd she normaly only shoot to win four but this time she had five, but knowing her captain she may need to sell the last one for a barrel of green apples sighing she walked around port.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:21 am

Zana looked over Myra's shoulder. She was curious at the scattered objects, one to the northwest and three more southeast of that. The NW one reminded her of Myra, and that was near another that made her think of the ship. Zana had almost figured it out, so she snuck away to her cases, reached into one of her suitcases and pulled out a glass harpy statuette. She creeped back behind her captain and reached over her shoulder to set down the figurine. The harpy had short wind-swept hair and dark green clothes and decorations. "So, how's that, Captain?" she asked as she pulled back her arm and stepped back a ways so the conversation isn't as awkward.

((Sorry, I was waiting for someone else here. Probably bleakshow, but what does that matter now?))

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Myra smiled at the sight. "Wonderful! Looks like we'll both live to see an other day." she beamed contently. "Now to show you to your kitchen and sleeping courters." she lead Zana down the bow of the ship to the cabins keep, down a short flight of stairs amd to the left. There was a spotless kitchen with lots of counter space, large stove and even bigger frigg. "Hope this is adoquent, pots are under the counters, pans are in the broiler.Now through that door will be your couters." she pointed to a well poilished door. "well I'll leave you to explore and try and catch the rest of our crew.

Aly sighed contently as she boarded the ship with two large barrels of apples. As she walked by the head of the ship there stood five and not four trinkets. "Hmmmmm.......Best to ask the captian about that" with that she desened down the stairs tords the kitchen.

((no big I was just waiting on a post))

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:00 am

Zana was awed by the ship's equipment. She squealed like a little girl and ran behind the island. "This is marvelous! I'm so glad the chef gets to have all this to herself!" Zana reached under the counter and pulled a big pot out. "What would you like for dinner? The chef can make almost anything decently. What say you?" She was still playing the "I'm not the cook." bit as she aproned up and got her utensils in order. She heard rolling on the deck and looked to see the other crew member coming aboard. She waved and told her, "Hello, I'm speaking for the new cook here. What would you like for dinner?"

((Y'know, if you get Firefox, it tells you when something you typed is misspelled... (Hint, hint. Sorry.)))

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Mon May 04, 2009 11:22 am

Myra had to stiffel her laughter when she saw the look on Aly's face. the poor girl looked like she would have a cow right then and there. "Hello there..... Miss........" Aly started softly.
"Zana our resident cook." came Myra's court reply. Her eyes shifting over to her first mate. Aly growled softly glarring at her captian. " you seem to have made this a habit." Myra smiled passing by Aly. "you can't cook very well." with that she went up to the deck awaiting her crew.

sorry my internet is and has be out.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Mon May 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Zana couldn't help but giggle. "So that's why you wanted the cook. I can understand why she hates your cooking; you have no fresh fish!" She takes out a head of lettuce and an apple--something which she knew would grasp her captain's attention--and began tearing the lettuce in a bowl while keeping the apple on a cutting board... with a knife stuck in it. Zana announced to whomwever else might be hiding on the ship, "Who wants a salad?"

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!