Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Sprinkle Cake on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 pm

This would be sad for me, and would make me cry. Knowing so many of my edible brethren are nothing more than gas.

What would you do if you knew your food had a mind of it's own?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Sprinkle Cake
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:36 pm

FREAKIN OWN IT!

What would you do if you found your worst enemy's diary?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faceclaim on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:08 am

I would read it, then blackmail them. there's a reason they're my enemy.

What would you do if you went on a blind date with a famous politician?

faceclaim
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MilkAgency on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 am

Maul them, politicians are all evil.

What would you do if you finally found your keys that you replaced 2 hours ago?

MilkAgency
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkair on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:01 am

Melt the keys down into some kind of necklace and sell it at a pawn shop.

What would you do if you woke up, and you were dreaming about this complex world, because you're a being of a higher intelligence (like a god) that lives amongst others?!
Well, here we are again. It's always such a pleasure.Remember when you tried to kill me twice?

Darkair
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toorah loorah on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:00 am

I would revel in the awesomeness that is my complex world, until I realize that I've been playing SIM City for 48 hours straight and the people of Toorahopolis have started revolt against their mayor. So I send in a giant dinosaur to destroy that I so meticulously created is a waste of my precious time.

What if you found, Willy Wonkas golden ticket?

toorah loorah
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ctc9592 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:26 am

Sing "I Got a Golden Ticket" for about an hour then if it wasn't fake then I'd go to that chocolate factory but be the best behaved of the bunch and receive Wonka's fortune.

What would you do if you knew Death personally if he/she was an actual entity.

Ctc9592
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Hmm. The non-politically correct answer is obvious for me - have him kill everyone I find evil, cruel, or dangerous to society/the world....if that was possible under whatever laws he would work under. Of course it would have to be within a set timeline though, not all at once. lawl

What would you do if you had no friends, only one family member, and was alone for 90% of the day - every day, but killing yourself wasn't an option?
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artifice_Blade on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:45 am

I'd bury myself with work. I'll develop a very strict routine of mental and physical challenges to keep me occupied and distracted. I'll enjoy all the time I have with that family member without trying to show her that I'm too fixated on her. Eventually, depression would get me some days, but I'll relapse on the other ones until my dilemma is solved.

What would you do if you woke up and found out that Trump was president ??

Artifice_Blade
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Leave the country and start a new life in Italy.

What would you do if Armageddon happened, specifically the one described in the Bible?

Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Machine on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 am

Try to survive the best I can.

What would you do if you got so drunk last night, you woke up in South Korea, now broke and several time zones late for work?

The Machine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catatronic on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Be surprised at my newfound skill in geographic recognition, tell myself it's too late to worry now and start walking.

What would you do if you found out your cat has been secretly mindcontrolling you?

Catatronic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artifice_Blade on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:02 am

Mix red hot chilli peppers with his cat food.

What would you do if you discovered that you're sexually attracted to lambs ??

Artifice_Blade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wattenslaafje on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 pm

I'd plead to my psychologist to prolong our sessions.

What would you do if you found out you can set fire to grass by simply willing it?

Wattenslaafje
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicron on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Go into special effects work in hollywood

what would you do if you found out that you're going to be reincarnated into a bug in the next lifetime?

Unicron
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Watcher on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:15 am

Hope and pray the life after that one is a little bit better.

What would you do if you knew when everyone you ever met would die?

The Watcher
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:16 am

I would never talk to you, ever.

What would you do If I told you I bought you a house but to have it you had to let a total stranger live with you for three months?

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Well, you didn't say the stranger had to live comfortably, so I suppose I would just keep him in the basement for the duration he has to live with me. Out of sight out of mind, right? :)

What would you do if you suddenly wake up, living a life that isn't yours? For example, a famous painter or the like.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 am

I'd spend a few days figuring out my new circumstances.

What would you do once you finally knew yourself so perfectly, that you no longer felt like stardust controlling a slab of meat?
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mord on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Well, I would reach for the highest I could go, acknowledge my issues, attempt to achieve a higher level of wisdom through meditation and contemplation, achieve my dreams, enjoy my hobbies, indulge in my religion, love the people I know I love, and enjoy a life where I have little to no issues because, to be honest, many people's issues have root in themselves. I'd have none, and I would make sure I never had any again, I'd teach the peoples of the world, engage in philosophical debates, and more.

So, what would you do if you could choose one person in the world to die, when you want them to die, in whatever way you wanted? (Don't use this to be mean, unkind, point out a forum member, or to spread hate. Don't state the reason, either. Just say the person, and how you want them to die, and when. I.E. "I want to die at an old age, about 93, painlessly, and quickly, with everyone mourning me, but remembering the good things of my life." Remember, death can be a beautiful thing :P)

mord
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!