Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Bad Meets Good [1x1 Roleplay with katisacat ONLY!]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

When Bad Meets Good [1x1 Roleplay with katisacat ONLY!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForHope on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Skylar sees a girl interesting, he notices something weird about her. He wants to meet her but is a little afraid. Eventually, his nerves push him and he finally does it. She isn't what she thought, he turns out to be an angel from above and he happens to be a demon from below. What will happen when these two clash and fall in love?

Skylar was walking down the street and saw her sitting on a bench with a friend I suppose the other girl was. Skylar walked over and saw her, "Uh.. hey. I'm Skylar." He scratched his head nervously.

CLOSED ROLEPLAY WITH KATISACAT
It's Skylar, babe! ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: When Bad Meets Good [1x1 Roleplay with katisacat ONLY!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Jenn looked up from her conversation with her friend Tiffany and smiled at Skylar. "Hi, I'm Jenn." She said politely, she was petite and she had wavy blond hair and sparkling green eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katisacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForHope on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Skylar, who had bright blue eyes, brown and black hair, was an okay muscular form, said, "Nice to meet you, and your friend?" He asked. He had always seen her there on that very bench, when he had the nerves he was going for it!

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Jenn looked over at her friend. "This is Tiffany." She smiled kindly at him. "We were just talking, would you like to join us?"

katisacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForHope on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:34 pm

"Sure." Skylar smiled and sat beside Jenn. He thought she was absolutely beautiful. He could smell her perfume that smelled like roses in an open field. He Shirt was bright as the sun, and her short were black as the night sky. He had been in love for awhile.. secretly. This is the first time he had actually, TALKED, to her. not wanting to, but actually did.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Jenn smiled at him, admiring his bright blue eyes, he was quite handsome, he was wearing a dark blue T-shirt with a leather jacket over it, his jeans were worn and had a hole in one knee giving him the overall biker look, it added to his naturally dark hair. "So what brings you here?"

katisacat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForHope on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:41 pm

"Just walking, got a little lonely." He said looking at the ground. He rubbed his hands together, forgetting it would make a fire. WHOOSH! The fire appeared, he felt them looking at it. he ran behind a tree and had to kill the fiery hands so she wouldn't know anything about him being a demon. That's the last thing she needs to know when they first me.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Jenn and Tiffany rush after him. "Oh my goodness are you ok?" Jenn takes his hands checking them for burns and sighs seeing none. "Oh thank goodness, what happened? were you holding a lighter?"

katisacat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForHope on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:55 pm

"No. I wasn't." He said shaking his head, "Don't worry about it."

His looks:

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Jenn looks at him worriedly, Tiffany watches suspiciously then says. "I gotta go, I've got work." She turns and leaves before Jenn can even say goodbye.

Jenn's looks.
http://smartgirltips.com/wp-content/upl ... n-eyes.jpg (ya not curly haired lol)

katisacat
Member for 11 years

"Jenn, it's fine." Skylar says smiling and the blond, with dazzling bright green eyes, and an amazing smile.
"Would you like to walk with me?"

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Jenn smiles at him. "Sure." She grabs her small white purse and they start walking.

katisacat
Member for 11 years

"So, are you from around this area?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:47 pm

"Um... sorta, I live near here." She thought. 'oh no, no, no, no, I can't let him know I'm an angel.' She fiddled with her fingers.

katisacat
Member for 11 years

He scratched his head.. She can't know where I really go everynight! "Yeah me too." He gave a slight smirk.

He slowly lowered his hand near hers.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm

She walked along smiling, oblivious to his hand, her friends had always commented on how innocent and oblivious to love she was.

katisacat
Member for 11 years

Skylar caught her hand and held it. Her hand was very soft, and very nice sized. He smiled as he was walking with this new friend of his, Jenn.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Jenn looked down at her hand and looked up at Skylar, confused, then she smiles at him as they walk.

katisacat
Member for 11 years

"So." He says dazed.

DreamingForHope
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:09 pm

"Hm?" She looks up at him, then smiles. "So what brought you here?"

katisacat
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!